Something for lowdes gtright and the rest of the A-MCNGP gang toread..

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Patrick Dickey, Jan 21, 2006.

  1. You wonder why the MCNGP are so mean to people who are asking for
    information on how to fluff their way through the MCSE exams (or who
    want to know what br@indump is the best one to help them pass it without
    actually having the experience.

    Here is a perfect example of what they are trying to prevent.. This is
    from Experts-Exchange, which is a site that I sometimes contribute my
    minute amount of knowledge on.

    http://www.experts-exchange.com/Operating_Systems/Windows_Server_2003/Q_21702669.html

    I'll quote the OP for you here...

    > Title: What is a Site, how is it used, and how do I configure it for a large enterprise
    > asked by wirelessadmin on 01/19/2006 08:38AM PST
    > This question is worth 500 Points
    >

    > What is a site?
    >
    > How is it used?
    >
    > How should I plan and configure this for a large enterprise?

    This scares me. He/She is in charge of a large enterprise, and has no
    clue what a site is. Truthfully, I really don't understand the whole
    concept either. BUT, I'm just a college student, who's only experience
    with Active Directory is beta testing Windows Server 2003 R2 last year.

    This would be typical of someone who munged their way through their
    MCSE, or didn't have the experience to back up the paper. Simply put,
    some people can pass the tests (with or without the use of br@indumps)
    but that doesn't mean they are qualified to do the work.

    Now, I realize that this person may not be a MCSE or even a MCP. But,
    it's still typical of someone who doesn't know their head from their A$$
    and has a piece of paper claiming that they do.

    So, lowdes and the rest of your fan-club. Tell me this. What is a
    site? How is it used? And how should the poster incorporate it into
    their large enterprise? If you can answer those questions, and provide
    proof to back up your answers, then I'll leave you alone. If not, then
    you may want to slither off under a different rock. Because you're out
    of your league in this newsgroup.

    Oh, someone will have to reply to gtright's post (if he cares to post
    anything worth reading). He's still in my delete filter.

    --
    Patrick Dickey <>
    http://www.pats-computer-solutions.com

    Patrick Dickey, Jan 21, 2006

  2. Patrick Dickey

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Something for lowdes gtright and the rest of the A-MCNGP gang to read..

    On Jan 21, 2006 at 5:39am "Patrick Dickey" blathered:

    > <snip>

    Well put.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    I'll be back. We'll make out.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 21, 2006

  3. RE: Something for lowdes gtright and the rest of the A-MCNGP gang to r

    U kidding right?

    What is a site? Maybe a smarter question would be.. what is a computer?

    How is it used? Ones u learn how to plan and configure it.. then u can use
    it however u like.

    Such longline posting. we know u care friend:--))

    ----

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=, Jan 22, 2006
  4. Patrick Dickey

    LnkWizard Guest

    Re: Something for lowdes gtright and the rest of the A-MCNGP gang to r

    http://www.mcngp.com

    "gtright" <> wrote in message
    > U kidding right?
    >
    > What is a site? Maybe a smarter question would be.. what is a computer?
    >
    > How is it used? Ones u learn how to plan and configure it.. then u can use
    > it however u like.
    >
    > Such longline posting. we know u care friend:--))

    You are definitely a Jameshole. You were given an opportunity to
    back up your blatherings and prove that you have at least the
    knowledge to back up your attitude and all you can do is
    yap on in your fractured English.

    Answering a straightforward question with another question is usually
    a tactic of the incompetent to cover up their ignorance. Is this true in
    your case? IMNSHO I do believe this is so. I have yet to see you
    post a truly useful reply in response to any question that has been posted
    here. BTW, I have read your feeble attempts at answering questions
    and even my clusers (for the uninformed Cluser = clueless luser) here
    are more informed about computers than you are.

    Why don't you follow Patrick's advice and " slither off under a different
    rock. Because you're out of your league in this newsgroup."
    ($1.00 to Patrick Dickey)

    Besides that your worst offense is you Top posted! If you keep doing that
    Consultant is gonna get you.
    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    LnkWizard, Jan 23, 2006
  5. Re: Something for lowdes gtright and the rest of the A-MCNGP gang

    Dude! I yet to see any mcngp homo members answered any question on this
    forum. And if they did- I’m sure the poor guy who asked the question, would
    fail his test if he took their advice/answers seriously

    Btw… from all your posts I understood that only a few people in this forum
    who maybe, maybe a Microsoft certified and have some advanced IT knowledge.

    So my advice to you and the rest of mcngp’s is that you should learn how to
    see the answers through the actual questions if u wan pass your MCSE tests
    :--)))

    ()()()())(())

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=, Jan 23, 2006
  6. Patrick Dickey

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Something for lowdes gtright and the rest of the A-MCNGP gang

    You would be modestly entertaining if you were coherent.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Jan 23, 2006
  7. Patrick Dickey

    Lasher Guest

    Re: Something for lowdes gtright and the rest of the A-MCNGP gang

    Are they under the influence of something??? Maybe the devil with all that
    sheep fusking they do...

    "CBIC" <> wrote in news:OX0vfyGIGHA.376
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > You would be modestly entertaining if you were coherent.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010
    MCP/MCDST/MVMCHA

    Lasher, Jan 24, 2006
  8. Re: Something for lowdes gtright and the rest of the A-MCNGP gang

    I can actually say....I feel STUPIDER after reading gtright's posts.

    gtright....you should have paid attention to your English teacher.

    Robert Williams, Jan 25, 2006
  9. Patrick Dickey

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Something for lowdes gtright and the rest of the A-MCNGP gang

    On Jan 25, 2006 at 11:44am "Robert Williams" blathered:

    > I can actually say....I feel STUPIDER after reading gtright's posts.

    I think the whole group feels "stupider" after seeing replies to his posts.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    Guess what... I got a fever and the only prescription... is more cowbell.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 25, 2006
  10. Patrick Dickey

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Something for lowdes gtright and the rest of the A-MCNGP gang

    "Robert Williams" <>
    wrote in message news:%...
    >I can actually say....I feel STUPIDER after reading gtright's posts.
    >
    > gtright....you should have paid attention to your English teacher.

    Unfortunately, he did listen to his English teacher, Mrs. Lowdes.

    Frisbee®, Jan 25, 2006
  11. Re: Something for lowdes gtright and the rest of the A-MCNGP gang

    > On Jan 25, 2006 at 11:44am "Robert Williams" blathered:
    >
    > > I can actually say....I feel STUPIDER after reading gtright's posts.

    > I think the whole group feels "stupider" after seeing replies to his posts.

    Remember the episode of Futurama where the brains take over the world, but
    because Fry is so stupid they have no effect on him?

    gtright = Fry

    Crap....we're in trouble!!!

    Robert Williams, Jan 25, 2006
  12. Patrick Dickey

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Something for lowdes gtright and the rest of the A-MCNGP gang

    On Jan 25, 2006 at 11:59am "Robert Williams" blathered:

    > Futurama

    Never seen it.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    Famous Last Words: It's perfectly safe. Let me show you...

    TechGeekPro, Jan 25, 2006
  13. Patrick Dickey

    MitchS Guest

    wrote in message news:%...
    >I can actually say....I feel STUPIDER after reading gtright's posts.

    Which is why I give praise to Dave Null and the Bit Bucket Band.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Jan 25, 2006
  14. Patrick Dickey

    JaR Guest

    Re: Something for lowdes gtright and the rest of the A-MCNGP gang

    plaintive wail of TechGeekPro:

    >> Futurama

    > Never seen it.

    Dood! Say it ain't so!

    Classic stuff.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 25, 2006
  15. Patrick Dickey

    kpg Guest

    Re: Something for lowdes gtright and the rest of the A-MCNGP gang

    TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\187665.htm (1/25/2006
    > 11:15:54 AM) # On Jan 25, 2006 at 11:59am "Robert Williams" blathered:
    >
    >> Futurama

    > Never seen it.

    I saw it.

    kpg, Jan 25, 2006
  16. Re: Something for lowdes gtright and the rest of the A-MCNGP gang

    > On Jan 25, 2006 at 11:59am "Robert Williams" blathered:
    >
    > > Futurama

    > Never seen it.

    Then how can you call yourself a "TechGeek"?

    Robert Williams, Jan 25, 2006
  17. Patrick Dickey

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Something for lowdes gtright and the rest of the A-MCNGP gang

    > On Jan 25, 2006 at 11:59am "Robert Williams" blathered:
    >
    >> Futurama

    > Never seen it.

    Well, silly, that's because it's set 1,000 years in the future.

    Be patient.

    Frisbee®, Jan 25, 2006
  18. Patrick Dickey

    Frisbee® Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the
    > plaintive wail of TechGeekPro:
    >
    >>> Futurama

    >> Never seen it.

    > Dood! Say it ain't so!
    >
    > Classic stuff.

    Peggy Bundy with one eyeball.... hawt.

    Frisbee®, Jan 25, 2006
  19. Patrick Dickey

    JaR Guest

    Re: Something for lowdes gtright and the rest of the A-MCNGP gang

    plaintive wail of Frisbee®:

    >> Classic stuff.

    > Peggy Bundy with one eyeball.... hawt.

    Dr Zoidberg's my favorite crustacean.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 25, 2006
  20. Re: Something for lowdes gtright and the rest of the A-MCNGP gang

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > > Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the
    > > plaintive wail of TechGeekPro:

    > >> Never seen it.

    > > Dood! Say it ain't so!
    > >
    > > Classic stuff.

    > Peggy Bundy with one eyeball.... hawt.

    I happen to think she's hotter in Futurama than she was in MwC

    Robert Williams, Jan 25, 2006