Something Crazy Happened !!!

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by nikoli, Dec 12, 2003.

  1. nikoli

    nikoli Guest

    WTF, I defragged my drives and rebooted. Next thing I know, my Mozilla
    profile is in complete disarray. I have no idea how to fix what happened,
    but I know the profile info is still there.

    I do have a bit of a weird set up, but it has worked for a long long time
    now. So well that I haven't upgraded from 1.3.1

    I installed Mozilla my E:\Program Files\mozilla.org\Mozilla
    The profile is in C:\Documents and Settings\nikoli\Application
    Data\Mozilla\Profiles\default\p3jjzico.slt

    Everything is still there... it's just when I open up Mozilla, miscellaneous
    thing have changed. No email account, preferences have reverted to
    default... it's really weird and I have no idea how to get things back.

    The calendar is fine, address book is fine, favorites are fine... the most
    important thing is the email. I really don't want to lose that.

    I'm using XP.

    nikoli, Dec 12, 2003