    knows a software like Radmin for Vista 32?

    TIA

    --
    New, Jul 5, 2007

  2. "New" <*********@xxx.xx> wrote in message
    news:468d44b4$0$27398$...
    > knows a software like Radmin for Vista 32?
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > --

    Remote Desktop can be used to remotely access/control a Vista
    Ultimate/Business/Enterprise machine...

    http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/windows/en-us/search.aspx?=&qu=remote desktop

    --

    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    mutual benefit of all of us...
    rights...
    How to ask a question
    http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375
    Sooner Al [MVP], Jul 5, 2007

  3. New

    New Guest

    Thanks but we need something where we can work in the pc without bother the
    user

    New, Jul 6, 2007