Someone please help...

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Randy, Jul 16, 2003.

  1. Randy

    Randy Guest

    I just took the first test. There are 7 total to get the
    MCSE. 5 if you want MCSA. Each test is $125. These tests
    are not easy. I think you need an 80 to pass. I did not
    pass on the first try. I was far from it and I studied a
    lot. The questions are real life problems which you must
    decide what to do to solve.

    was
    >not feasible for me to get into the program, at the end

    of
    >the year I plan on enrolling into microsoft training to
    >establish another career, MCSE is what I have heard about
    >when looking into this, now I read where u can take all

    of
    >these other certifications on top of that.
    >

    >Entering the field is the MCSE certification acceptable

    as
    >a stand alone certification going into the field or

    should

    Randy, Jul 16, 2003