    the internet WAN port traffic info such as download amount and upload
    amount. I wanna keep an eye on it cus of my isp having invisible download
    limits. I only want a oruter please, not a pc to do this.

    Diehard, Dec 31, 2003

  2. Send a mail to these guys if they don't have it listed
    http://www.compgeeks.com/

    or option 2

    http://www.pricewatch.com/

    or option 3

    http://jdr.com/interact/default.asp

    Hope this helps some =)
    --
    Christech Company
    "Quality computer repair on the go"!

    REMOVE NOSPAM FROM EMAIL IF
    SENDING A EMAIL TO THIS ADDRESS

    "Diehard" <> wrote in message
    > I know I've asked before, sort of, maybe not this exact question. So

    forgive
    > me if people get mad cus I ask again.
    >
    > Would someone please help me find a cheap broadband router with snmp? I
    > wanna be able to monitor internet download and upload traffic and my

    netgear
    > and linksys won't. I have an 8 port honey bee is it? switch in the garage.
    > then my netgear RP614 and linksys 1 port router. I'm using the netgear
    > router. linksys is back up.
    >
    > anyway i wanna be able to have snmp so i was wondering if anyone out there
    > nice people, :) would please help me find a cheap broadband router that

    does

    jasonr@christech, Jan 4, 2004