    1
    Hello there! can any one shed any light on this puzzle for me? I've checked a an email I was sent last week, from someone I've bought from before ( via ebay) but now we do business " face to face". Any way....I've checked back to place my order, but the attachment with the list of products is now blank, as is the previous one. is it possible to "unsend" or delete an alraedy sent email? Please don't laugh at me......:oops:

    Sari bird x

    saribird, Apr 9, 2009

  2. saribird

    MarkSatterfield

    Joined:
    Jan 26, 2008
    Messages:
    77
    Location:
    Central Florida
    Likely the list of products was stored as linked images to another site, so if those images are replaced the "original" email appears modified. Note, though, that the original email is not really altered -- that is, the link addresses are the same.

    --Mark

    MarkSatterfield, Apr 19, 2009

  3. saribird

    torontolife

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2009
    Messages:
    32
    You might be able to retrieve the image from your browser's local cache / temporary files folder if you really need it.

    torontolife, Jun 4, 2009