Someone figured it out

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Big Bill, Apr 20, 2005.

  1. Big Bill

    Big Bill Guest

    Look here, someone figured out my email address:

    =========
    Bill,

    My name is John Henry DeJong. I am writing
    to tell you that I am tired of your stupid
    bullshit comments in rec.photo.digital.

    Keep your eccentric opinions to yourself,
    or one day somebody might haul your bitch
    ass into court and sue the pants off you.
    Stop acting like a fucking prick in the
    newsgroup.

    John Henry DeJong
    Senior AUK Practitioner
    http://www.lowgenius.com

    ========

    Congratulations, John!
    I'm glad to see someone who is, at once, smart enough to figure out my
    email address, and yet stupid enough to not understand that his own
    opinion isn't the be-all and end-all.
    John, you aren't smart enough to writer this for yourself, did you get
    George's writer to do it for you?

    --
    Bill Funk
    Change "g" to "a"

    Big Bill, Apr 20, 2005

  2. "Big Bill" <> wrote in message
    > Look here, someone figured out my email address:
    >
    > =========
    > Bill,
    >
    > My name is John Henry DeJong. I am writing
    > to tell you that I am tired of your stupid
    > bullshit comments in rec.photo.digital.
    >
    > Keep your eccentric opinions to yourself,
    > or one day somebody might haul your bitch
    > ass into court and sue the pants off you.
    > Stop acting like a fucking prick in the
    > newsgroup.
    >
    > John Henry DeJong
    > Senior AUK Practitioner
    > http://www.lowgenius.com

    Hi Bill:

    I received the same message. Do you think he/she stopped taking his/her
    meds?

    Charles Schuler, Apr 20, 2005

  3. I don't think you should have responded.

    Gary Eickmeier

    Gary Eickmeier, Apr 20, 2005
  4. Big Bill

    Tim Hobbs Guest

    On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 09:12:42 -0400, "Charles Schuler"
    <> wrote:

    >"Big Bill" <> wrote in message
    >> Look here, someone figured out my email address:
    >>
    >> =========
    >> Bill,
    >>
    >> My name is John Henry DeJong. I am writing
    >> to tell you that I am tired of your stupid
    >> bullshit comments in rec.photo.digital.
    >>
    >> Keep your eccentric opinions to yourself,
    >> or one day somebody might haul your bitch
    >> ass into court and sue the pants off you.
    >> Stop acting like a fucking prick in the
    >> newsgroup.
    >>
    >> John Henry DeJong
    >> Senior AUK Practitioner
    >> http://www.lowgenius.com
    >>

    >Hi Bill:
    >
    >I received the same message. Do you think he/she stopped taking his/her
    >meds?

    Has anyone checked the headers to see if it really is this guy
    emailing, or just a fake reply to address?

    I haven't had the email, so I can't!

    --

    Tim Hobbs

    '58 Series 2 88" aka "Stig"
    '77 101FC Ambulance aka "Burrt"
    '03 Volvo V70

    Tim Hobbs, Apr 20, 2005
  5. Big Bill

    ESmith Guest

    What's an AUK Practitioner?

    --
    Ed Smith "I came into the world with nothing and I still have most
    of it"

    ESmith, Apr 20, 2005
  6. Big Bill

    Rudy Benner Guest

    Its fake.

    Rudy Benner, Apr 20, 2005
  7. Big Bill

    Tim Hobbs Guest

    On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 10:44:14 -0400, "Rudy Benner"
    <> wrote:

    >Its fake.

    No surprises there. Someone with a grudge against the real Mr Whoever
    sends out a load of abusive spam in his name.

    Nice...

    Tim Hobbs, Apr 20, 2005