    Thanks
    Carlos
    San Francisco Bay Area
    carl, Dec 2, 2003

  2. carl

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I would like know somebody MCSE live in san francisco for help.

    No one actually live's in San Francisco any more, well except for
    illigal alliens
    Kline Sphere, Dec 2, 2003

  3. carl

    Me Guest

    So Independence day was actually a true story ? amazing
    Me, Dec 2, 2003
  4. carl

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >So Independence day was actually a true story ? amazing

    I hardly think the aliens would have been stupid enough to allow their
    systems to be inffected by swen?
    Kline Sphere, Dec 2, 2003
  5. carl

    Consultant Guest

    be careful when asking for help in san francisco

    Consultant, Dec 2, 2003
  6. carl

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >be careful when asking for help in san francisco

    ..... or when bending over to pick up that nickel you see on the
    ground!
    Kline Sphere, Dec 2, 2003
  7. carl

    Brat Guest

    the one city a lady feels safe in ... oh its good to be woman... hear me
    roar!!!

    lol

    Brat, Dec 2, 2003
  8. carl

    Consultant Guest

    i heard you roar last night ;-)

    Consultant, Dec 2, 2003
  9. Brat wrote:
    > the one city a lady feels safe in ... oh its good to be woman... hear
    > me roar!!!

    There are also women there who like other women.

    --
    Fris "Feel safe now?" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Dec 2, 2003
  10. carl

    Brat Guest

    yes but I can bend over in public there... can YOU?

    Brat, Dec 2, 2003
  11. carl

    Brat Guest

    you wish!!

    Brat, Dec 2, 2003
  12. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Dec 2, 2003
  13. carl

    JaR Guest

    > Brat wrote:
    > > yes but I can bend over in public there... can YOU?

    > I wouldn't be too sure of that...
    >
    > http://www.mabels-strapons.com

    Great minds think alike <BEG>

    JaR
    JaR, Dec 2, 2003
  14. carl

    Brat Guest

    Do I really want to know how you found that site so fast? I dont suppose
    you have it in your favorites???

    Brat, Dec 2, 2003
  15. carl

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Do I really want to know how you found that site so fast? I dont suppose
    > you have it in your favorites???

    No, he's the owner/webmaster of the whole operation.

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 2, 2003
  16. carl