    I am running xp with ie6, norton firewall, and avast version 4. any ideas?
    this is not the only page i have been having problems with.

    Any ideas, thanks a bunch.

    Johnson.., Dec 3, 2003

  2. Johnson.. wrote:

    > Hi yah
    > This is one of the pages that wouldn't load fully.
    > http://student.biology.arizona.edu/ad/default.html all i see on the page is
    > a few email addresses and 4 brains in the background.
    > I am running xp with ie6, norton firewall, and avast version 4. any ideas?
    > this is not the only page i have been having problems with.
    >
    > Any ideas, thanks a bunch.

    Only unusual thing I see is that they've got a table nested inside
    another table. Try it with a better browser-either Mozilla or Opera
    would be my recommendation.

    Calvin Crumrine, Dec 3, 2003

  3. Johnson..

    Jerry G. Guest

    Check your security level. If is too high, some pages will be partially
    blocked. Check that you are allowing cookies. Check your cache size in
    Internet Explorer. It may be too small. You should have it set to a minimum
    of about 20 to 30 mb.

    I am running a dual ISDN here, and the page fully loaded in less than 10
    seconds.

    --

    Greetings,

    Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
    WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

    Jerry G., Dec 4, 2003
  4. Johnson..

    Johnson.. Guest

    Jerry my friend for life.
    It was the Cashe. Deleted all files and the page loads fine now. Thanks

    Johnson.., Dec 5, 2003