    so that any new attempt to access the internet will open a new window?

    Thanks

    JohnF

    JohnF, Dec 3, 2003

  2. JohnF

    JohnF Guest

    Sorry.

    Win98se

    JohnF, Dec 3, 2003

  3. JohnF

    trout Guest

    JohnF wrote:

    > I listen to talk radio on the internet daily. When I hit a link in
    > email or open an internet icon on the desktop it loads into my open
    > window shutting off my talk radio. Is there a way to lock a site open
    > so that any new attempt to access the internet will open a new window?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > JohnF

    In Internet Options; Advanced tab; make sure that "reuse windows for
    launching shortcuts" is *not* checked.
    --
    "One possibility."

    trout, Dec 3, 2003
  4. JohnF

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Internet Options - Advanced tab - In the 'browsing' section UNCHECK 'Reuse
    windows for launching shortcuts' - OK ... ;)

    JohnF posted ...

    --
    Digweed
    .... ;)