    Japes Guest

    I thought I was not going to post here again....... not so......... all of
    the below is in my honest opinion and is connected with various threads here
    and at icertify.net

    Paisleyskye some thoughts for you

    1 Your site does sell books..... you have a book store, therefore you sell
    books..... Your site has adverts/sponsors so its commercial (even if it only
    pays the site costs)..... nuff said
    2 Some of the very reason you say you closed "the thread" on your site you
    did yourself in the last post.
    3 Yes your site isn't a democracy, so you can have the final say there and
    only there...... sorry lost the point of it as there was so much waffle in
    that last post.....
    4 you say 12 pages of crap..... a lot of which was your own crap on your own
    site.... good advert!!!!!
    5 You say we (the posters here) should help people who can get to the MS
    site/news group, but not find the info they are looking for, let me
    see...... search for "MCSE" at www.microsoft.com and we get a page of links
    to info about the cert, sorry these people don't need help getting a cert
    they need to think for themselves and pull there fingers out of there bums
    and type MCSE in a search field.

    MCNGP some thoughts for you

    1 Although I agree with the principle of your group calling someone who
    doesn't know any better an "ASS####ER" doesn't do your cause justice,
    educate the fool and the fool may learn to educate others. Being rude makes
    you look like troll's, which again isn't doing you any justice [do you care,
    probably not]
    2 The humour curls me up..... for example the responses to "Resume Concepts"
    by JaR, Jytc and Consultant.
    3 I don't want to get the MCNGP lapel pin so kindly don't try [have I just
    dropped myself in it :-[]

    --
    Regards

    Japes
    Have you found any Celestine Insights in your life yet?
    When replying by email put STARWARS in the subject line, otherwise its
    automatically deleted.

    Japes, Jan 7, 2004

  2. Japes

    JaR Guest

    "Japes" <> wrote in message
    > calling someone who
    > doesn't know any better an "ASS####ER" doesn't do your cause justice,
    > educate the fool and the fool may learn to >educate others.

    Thank you (I think) for your kind words. A small clarification is in order
    here, however. The coveted term ASS####ER, as you so delicately put it, is
    reserved for Dumpers and Spammers of the more blatant variety. It is the
    equivalent of a 15 yard facemask penalty in American football. Casual or
    unintentional offenders are usually only given a 5 yard penalty for a first
    offense. Unless somebody is having a bad day, of course, in which case
    penalties may need to be assessed to both sides ;-}

    HTH

    JaR
    Thug #22

    JaR, Jan 7, 2004

  3. Japes

    JaR Guest

    "Japes" <> wrote in message

    Oh, and one other thing;

    > 3 I don't want to get the MCNGP lapel pin so kindly don't try [have I just
    > dropped myself in it :-[]

    You have dropped yourself into the crosshairs, however MCNGP recognition
    requires unfettered use of Chalk's term, among other things.

    Thug #411

    JaR, Jan 7, 2004
  4. Japes

    Japes Guest

    Agreed the times I've seen it used is towards DB and spammers.
    to me the term translates to "someone who has unwilling anal sex" which
    isn't nice and if that's your point then fine, but as I say it doesn't do
    your case any good.

    Japes, Jan 7, 2004
  5. Japes

    Japes Guest

    LOL

    You mean like Chalk meet board....... board meet chalk

    It may not be a knighthood, but like a few I can return it.......

    Japes, Jan 8, 2004
  6. Japes

    JaR Guest

    <EG>

    JaR, Jan 8, 2004
  7. Japes

    Brat Guest

    ok had to try it out... check out the sig block... it fits no?

    --
    Sue Thugette #69

    Brat, Jan 8, 2004
  8. Japes

    JaR Guest

    "Brat" <> wrote in message
    > ok had to try it out... check out the sig block... it fits no?
    >
    > --
    > Sue Thugette #69

    Narly Dudette

    Totally Thugly! Rock on Racketeer!

    JaR
    Thug #90263

    JaR, Jan 8, 2004
  9. Japes

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Agreed the times I've seen it used is towards DB and spammers.
    > to me the term translates to "someone who has unwilling anal sex" which
    > isn't nice and if that's your point then fine, but as I say it doesn't do
    > your case any good.

    It doesn't have to be unwilling...an a$$fucker, technically, is the pitcher,
    but in a slightly more general term, also the catcher. depending on what
    (whose) ass you're f'ing, this can be a good or bad thing. if you're the
    catcher, it's probably a bad thing. this is the meaning the MCNGP wish to
    convey, when we connect two unrelated topics (sodomy and braindumping).

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    ---
    Virus? In the computer? Are you serious?

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 8, 2004
  10. Japes

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Thug #411

    JaR, I'm getting a kick out of your sigs lately. Hope you don't run out of
    relevant numbers!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    ---
    Virus? In the computer? Are you serious?

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 8, 2004
  11. JaR wrote:
    > "Japes" <> wrote in message
    >> calling someone who
    >> doesn't know any better an "ASS####ER" doesn't do your cause justice,
    >> educate the fool and the fool may learn to >educate others.

    > Thank you (I think) for your kind words. A small clarification is in
    > order here, however. The coveted term ASS####ER, as you so delicately
    > put it, is reserved for Dumpers and Spammers of the more blatant
    > variety. It is the equivalent of a 15 yard facemask penalty in
    > American football. Casual or unintentional offenders are usually only
    > given a 5 yard penalty for a first offense. Unless somebody is having
    > a bad day, of course, in which case penalties may need to be assessed
    > to both sides ;-}

    I wish you were one of the ACC refs in the UF/FSU game.

    --
    Fris "It would have been a UF blowout" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 8, 2004
  12. Japes

    Consultant Guest

    actually, we use the term a$$fuqer on those who wish to screw the IT
    industry by cheating.
    --
    Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
    Lead Thug, Public Enemy #1

    Consultant, Jan 8, 2004
  13. Japes

    Consultant Guest

    we do have honorary members, who understandably, cannot openly use chalks
    term on this forum, for obvious reasons (larry). but we all know he thinks
    it, so that's good enough for us ;-)

    Consultant, Jan 8, 2004
  14. Japes

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > actually, we use the term a$$fuqer on those who wish to screw the IT
    > industry by cheating.

    Oh, I know. But the *image* of an a$$fuker we (or at least I) wish to
    convey is one of the "catcher". I know, they're they ones doing the
    screwing, but they're scum, who deserve to be f'd in the azz. Am I alone
    here?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 8, 2004
  15. Japes

    Consultant Guest

    no, you are not alone. the term has a special meaning to each and every one
    of us. that's what makes this organization so special. btw, in prison they
    call it getting punked.

    Consultant, Jan 8, 2004
  16. Japes

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > no, you are not alone. the term has a special meaning to each and every
    one
    > of us. that's what makes this organization so special. btw, in prison

    they
    > call it getting punked.

    When did Ashton Kutcher go to prison?

    --