    3. As of today, what is total number of questions of the exams, if the format is Linear

    Any help will be appreciated

    JRSmoot
    JRSmooth, Apr 23, 2004

  2. JRSmooth

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 13:01:04 -0700, JRSmooth wrote:

    > Stupid me, I was not able to find answers to these questions in Microsoft's webiste nor Google:
    >
    > 1. What is the passing score and the maximun score of 70-210, 70-290 and 70-291?
    > 2. As of today, what is the exam format for the three exams? Adaptive or Linear?
    > 3. As of today, what is total number of questions of the exams, if the format is Linear?
    >
    > Any help will be appreciated.
    >
    > JRSmooth

    Really?

    I just googled for; maximum score 70-210 . I got 611 hits. The very first
    one was http://www.jrksoftware.com/microsoft-70-210-exam.html

    Try again. Consider it a lesson in how to use Google.

    JaR
    Helpful Thug
    JaR, Apr 23, 2004

  3. JaR you make a horses a*s look smart

    Jar is a really idiot, Apr 23, 2004
  4. JRSmooth

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Smart enough to know how to use Google.

    --
    I may not be fully certified, but I am fully certifiable.

    "Jar is a really idiot" <> wrote in
    message news:384001c4297a$cc8c6b40$...

    TechGeekPro, Apr 23, 2004
  5. JRSmooth

    just as dumb Guest

    "Smart enough to know how to use Google", "JaR is my hero,
    he's so funny", "mommy, I promise not to wet the bed
    again".
    Any other good comments today techgeekpro?

    just as dumb, Apr 23, 2004
  6. JRSmooth

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Not for you.

    TechGeekPro, Apr 24, 2004
  7. JRSmooth

    techsplst Guest

    call the testing center and find out
    techsplst, Apr 25, 2004
  8. JRSmooth

    Garnet Guest

    70-210: 50 questions total, 700 passing(out of 1000)
    mutilple choice questions, some has exhitbits
    70-290: 50 questions total, 700 passing(out of 1000)
    mutilple choice questions, some has exhitbits, tables, and drag/select..
    70-291: 35 questions total, 700 passing(out of 1000

    Garnet, Apr 25, 2004
  9. JRSmooth

    70-210 Info Guest

    The current passing score is 620 out of 900 approx 68%.
    The test has an average of 50 questions but may contain
    up to 61.

    70-210 Info, Apr 26, 2004
  10. JRSmooth

    R Guest

    You are correct that the passing score is 700

    You are incorrect in stating that the maximum score is 1000. The maximum varies from exam to exam, and only Microsoft know what that limit is

    From the FAQ: 'Beginning with the release of the Microsoft Windows Server™ 2003–related exams, Microsoft will provide numerical scores on exams. By the end of September 2003, most exams will have the new score report format, which includes this numerical score. Microsoft has worked with customers and testing industry experts to create an exam scale that would be consistent across all exams. The new scale requires a minimum passing score of 700 on all exams. The maximum score on the exams will vary depending on the complexity of the skills being measured.'
    R, Apr 26, 2004
  11. JRSmooth

    Consultant Guest

    i have one for you. adult diapers

    Consultant, Apr 26, 2004
  12. JRSmooth

    Garnet Guest

    thank you, R

    I'm not sure why I think all the exams are max.score 1000, might some experience
    From your reply, now I understand why I have the exam score result 3 strong and 2 near strong but only 746 points

    sincerely
    Garne

    ----- R wrote: ----

    You are correct that the passing score is 700

    You are incorrect in stating that the maximum score is 1000. The maximum varies from exam to exam, and only Microsoft know what that limit is

    From the FAQ: 'Beginning with the release of the Microsoft Windows Server™ 2003–related exams, Microsoft will provide numerical scores on exams. By the end of September 2003, most exams will have the new score report format, which includes this numerical score. Microsoft has worked with customers and testing industry experts to create an exam scale that would be consistent across all exams. The new scale requires a minimum passing score of 700 on all exams. The maximum score on the exams will vary depending on the complexity of the skills being measured.'
    Garnet, Apr 27, 2004
  13. JRSmooth

    R Guest

    You assumed that the max. score was 1000 because that's the way it used to be (with a variable passing score).
    R, Apr 27, 2004
  14. JRSmooth

    kpg Guest

    Give a man a fish...you know the rest.

    Searching for info is an acquired skill. I think
    Jar is doing the OP a service.

    And, no, I don't care what you think.

    kpg

    kpg, Apr 27, 2004