Some questions regarding MCAD certification

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Illuminator, Feb 12, 2007.

  1. Illuminator

    Illuminator Guest

    Hi everyone!

    I would like to take a MS certificate and have been looking towards the MCAD
    certificate. I have read the requirements for this certificate and would like
    to start out with the 70-316 exam. After this the plan was to go for the
    70-320, havent thought about the last exam so far.

    But I have several questions regarding this MCAD certificate.

    1) First of all, is the MCAD worth the time and money? I mean is it
    something that the industry look for?

    2) I am using VS 2005. Is the MCAP the right thing for me then?

    3) What preparation tools would you recommend? Books? E-learning? Test exams
    and so on...

    4) How long time do I need to calculate for studying to one exam?

    Regards,

    Illuminator

    Illuminator, Feb 12, 2007