    Dave Hall
    Dave.net.nz
    We have Hangman, Pacman, and Space Invaders :)
    T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz, Jan 11, 2004

  2. T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    > Anyone else having trouble accessing some of the net.

    NM, it appears that some DNS changes had been made that I wasn't aware of.

    T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz, Jan 11, 2004

  3. T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz

    KS Guest

    T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz wrote:
    > Anyone else having trouble accessing some of the net.

    > cnn.com(and sub domains)

    OK for me with IHUG & Jetstart. "Iraqis angry over protest killings"

    Can you see the feed or access the feed from news.google.com ?
    KS, Jan 11, 2004
  4. KS wrote:
    > OK for me with IHUG & Jetstart. "Iraqis angry over protest killings"
    > Can you see the feed or access the feed from news.google.com ?

    yep, can get there fine(in original setup)... made some changes to my
    broswer(using a DNS now) and all is fine again.

    --
    Dave Hall
    http://Dave.net.nz
    T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz, Jan 11, 2004
  5. T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz

    Dogg Guest

    On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 10:03:56 +1300, "T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz"
    <> wrote:

    >Anyone else having trouble accessing some of the net.
    >
    >specifically the following, but others too.
    >www.dave.net.nz(and sub domains)
    >www.tripod.com(and sub domains)
    >cnn.com(and sub domains)
    >abc.com(and sub domains)

    While I was looking, I signed up :) Are you IAMROOT?
    Dogg, Jan 11, 2004
  6. Dogg wrote:
    > While I was looking, I signed up :) Are you IAMROOT?

    nope... Im admin IAMROOT is a friend of a friend.

    although I did wonder who that was. thanks. :)

    --
    Dave Hall
    http://Dave.net.nz
    T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz, Jan 12, 2004
  7. T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz

    Dogg Guest

    On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 13:56:16 +1300, "T.N.O. - Dave.net.nz"
    <> wrote:

    >Dogg wrote:
    >> While I was looking, I signed up :) Are you IAMROOT?

    >nope... Im admin IAMROOT is a friend of a friend.
    >
    >although I did wonder who that was. thanks. :)

    He sure does rant alot!!
    Dogg, Jan 12, 2004
  8. Dogg wrote:
    >>>While I was looking, I signed up :) Are you IAMROOT?

    >>nope... Im admin IAMROOT is a friend of a friend.
    >>although I did wonder who that was. thanks. :)

    > He sure does rant alot!!

    Bitter bitter man.
    But good for a laugh.

    --