Some of my recent drivellings

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Tesselator, Jun 23, 2003.

  1. Tesselator

    Tesselator Guest

    http://www.sendpix.com/albums/03062221/2122290000000077791c11715f845a7d7535fa2c4684e5/

    Except for the first two these represent some expirimentation with the
    Nikon 880 Bulb (B) shutter setting. No post-precessing was done to them
    besides resizing them down from 2048x1530 to a size suitable for http.

    (The first two just happened to be in the same folder when I sent them
    up to the "sendpix" site).

    O :-D

    While I'm not new to Silver Oxide, I'm very new to digital still cameras
    and wanted to test out how CCDs do in long exposures (2 to 20 seconds)
    in both high and low contrast settings. Needless to say these are
    only the 10% that had an interesting enough composition to share.

    O ;-)

    Any questions or comments are very welcome.

    Tesselator, Jun 23, 2003

  2. Tesselator

    Tesselator Guest

    Tesselator, Jun 28, 2003