    Hi Group,
    Everytime I click on start this tab pops up. How can I turn this off?

    Jammer
    Jammer, Dec 4, 2003

  2. Jammer

    Phil Guest

    "Jammer" <> wrote in message
    news:ztIzb.15$...
    > Hi Group,
    > Everytime I click on start this tab pops up. How can I turn this off?

    What Tab exactly?

    Phil, Dec 4, 2003

  3. Jammer

    Jammer Guest

    It says Some items cannot be shown.
    It's called a bubble tab.

    Jammer, Dec 4, 2003
  4. Jammer

    °Mike° Guest

    Open your registry editor to the following key:

    HKEY_CURRENT_USER
    +Software
    +Microsoft
    +Windows
    +CurrentVersion
    +Explorer

    Right click in the right-hand window and choose New / DWORD .
    Name it EnableBalloonTips
    Right click on EnableBalloonTips and 'Modify' to 0 (that's zero).

    You may have to log out and back in, or reboot.

    On Thu, 4 Dec 2003 12:02:53 -0500, in
    <7KJzb.37$>
    Jammer scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Dec 4, 2003
  5. Jammer

    Steve Guest

    Put your Desktop resolution up.
    "Jammer" <> wrote in message
    > Hi Group,
    > Everytime I click on start this tab pops up. How can I turn this off?
    >
    > Jammer

    ---
    Steve, Dec 4, 2003
  6. Jammer