    1. How much questions in 70-215 exam !?
    2. How much score I need to pass that exam ?!

    thanx

    milomitrija, Nov 18, 2003

  2. milomitrija

    Jay Guest

    IT pro,

    You can go to www.examnotes.com or www.cramsession.com.
    They have all the info in the world. Also, you can get some
    practice too.

    Jay, Nov 18, 2003

  3. milomitrija

    MCSE World Guest

    All of the passing scores are set at 700 now...the max score is variable.
    It's probably some where between 50-60 questions.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Nov 18, 2003
  4. milomitrija

    milomitrija Guest

    hmmm, listen, I pass the W2K Pro before 5 days and I have the 50 questions ,
    so have you eperience with 70-215 and with 60 quiestion or what !?
    DID someone have the experience with 70-215 !?

    thanx

    milomitrija, Nov 19, 2003
  5. Well,I just passed 70-215 on Monday (17nov03) and I had 50
    questions.

    You really need 3 things to success:
    - Good theoretical knowlidge
    - someone to explain you some things
    - and you really need to do some pre exam test.

    Try NOT to panic when taking a test(40% less chance), read
    all questions and answers before you choose which one is
    right(answer I mean) (30% more chance), best way is to do
    by eliminations of non possible answers (50-50 chance then)
    and NEVER try to cheat. Its not worth.
    You need 3-4 weeks to prepare.
    Here, so good luck guys.

    Darko \(Suisse\), Nov 19, 2003
  6. milomitrija

    milomitrija Guest

    thanx dude

    hmm I thinking about your name , are you from Ex-Yugoslavia place or !?!!?

    milomitrija, Nov 19, 2003