    so i gave up.

    some help would be great as these are sentimental value photos

    colin

    col, Jun 2, 2004

  2. In article <>,
    says...
    > hi
    > i have about 350 photos that i have scanned from an old family album,
    > i would like to put then on to a vcd to play on my home dvd player.
    >
    > i have tried photo2vcd and apollo photo2vcd, both these programs do
    > not seem to be able to handle this many images even if i split them up
    > into 4 seperate albums, i can generate 4 mpeg albums files but then i
    > do not know how to get them to show on a dvd player.
    >
    > photo2 vcd was running for over 12 hours and still not finished.
    > so i gave up.
    >

    > some help would be great as these are sentimental value photos
    >
    > colin

    I think VCD slideshows are limited to something like 60 images. This is
    a limit of the format, not the software, if I remember correctly.

    I use Nero for my burning needs, seems to work pretty well and has a lot
    of helpful wizards to take the guesswork out of things. You can get a
    trial version at their website:

    www.nero.com

    If you have a DVD writer, you can store more photos with a DVD slideshow
    than you would be able to on a VCD, so you wouldn't have to split them
    up.

    Brian C. Baird, Jun 2, 2004

  3. col

    col Guest

    Re: some help with putting scanned photos on vcd, please att brian, thanks for the info, col

    col, Jun 2, 2004
  4. col

    YoYo Guest

    Some DVD players will show jpeg files, if so standard cdr with jpegs will
    show on your DVD, no software needed.

    YoYo, Jun 3, 2004