    Thank you,
    Jim

    , Oct 10, 2005

  2. Jim,

    A quick google search brought up New Hampshire Community Technical College,
    which does offer certificate programs in addition to associates degrees,
    that would lead to industry certification. Since the school is a regionally
    accredited college, he would also earn college credit for the courses he
    took, which could later be transfered into a degree program.

    I realize that you say he isn't really college material, but the reality is
    he should have a degree if he wants to work in the field. I'm not sure about
    NH, but in other areas of the country employers are looking for more than
    just a certification.

    Hope this helps.

    Joe

    Joseph Childrose, Oct 10, 2005