    <http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=ForumsPro&file=viewtopic&t=14428&finish=15&start=15>
    --
    PeterN

    PeterN, Oct 20, 2013

  2. PeterN

    Sandman Guest

    In article <>,
    ray carter <> wrote:

    > On Sat, 19 Oct 2013 22:15:23 -0400, PeterN wrote:
    >
    > > The title says it.
    > >
    > > <http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?

    > name=ForumsPro&file=viewtopic&t=14428&finish=15&start=15>
    >
    > Says what? I'm not familiar with 'gret' or 'hsots'

    Shouldn't that be "say what?" :)

    --
    Sandman[.net]

    Sandman, Oct 20, 2013

  3. PeterN

    PeterN Guest

    On 10/20/2013 3:39 AM, Sandman wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > ray carter <> wrote:
    >
    >> On Sat, 19 Oct 2013 22:15:23 -0400, PeterN wrote:
    >>
    >>> The title says it.
    >>>
    >>> <http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?

    >> name=ForumsPro&file=viewtopic&t=14428&finish=15&start=15>
    >>
    >> Says what? I'm not familiar with 'gret' or 'hsots'

    > Shouldn't that be "say what?" :)

    Your loss.

    --
    PeterN

    PeterN, Oct 20, 2013
  4. PeterN

    Sandman Guest

    In article <>,
    PeterN <> wrote:

    > On 10/20/2013 3:39 AM, Sandman wrote:
    > > In article <>,
    > > ray carter <> wrote:

    > >> name=ForumsPro&file=viewtopic&t=14428&finish=15&start=15>
    > >>
    > >> Says what? I'm not familiar with 'gret' or 'hsots'

    > > Shouldn't that be "say what?" :)
    > >

    > Your loss.

    Peter, please stop following me around trying to troll every thread I'm
    in.

    Thanks in advance.

    --
    Sandman[.net]

    Sandman, Oct 20, 2013
  5. PeterN

    PeterN Guest

    On 10/20/2013 7:16 AM, Sandman wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > PeterN <> wrote:
    >
    >> On 10/20/2013 3:39 AM, Sandman wrote:

    >>> Shouldn't that be "say what?" :)
    >>>

    >> Your loss.

    > Peter, please stop following me around trying to troll every thread I'm
    > in.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.

    Uhm. I started this thread, and you decided to mock my dyslexic fingers.
    This in not the first time you have done that. It's rather apparent that
    your ego requires constant attention.
    Just stop BSing us.

    --
    PeterN

    PeterN, Oct 20, 2013
  6. PeterN

    android Guest

    In article <>,
    PeterN <> wrote:

    > On 10/20/2013 7:16 AM, Sandman wrote:
    > > In article <>,
    > > PeterN <> wrote:

    > >> Your loss.

    > > Peter, please stop following me around trying to troll every thread I'm
    > > in.
    > >
    > > Thanks in advance.
    > >

    > Uhm. I started this thread, and you decided to mock my dyslexic fingers.
    > This in not the first time you have done that. It's rather apparent that
    > your ego requires constant attention.
    > Just stop BSing us.

    You should double-check EVERYTHING with a proper wordprocessor. And so
    should I! Whatever. Cool picks...
    --
    teleportation kills

    android, Oct 20, 2013
  7. PeterN

    David Taylor Guest

    On 20/10/2013 16:44, Alan Browne wrote:
    []
    > I really wonder why you (and Peter) even reply to it.

    Quite - the group would be better off without these off-topic posts
    (like this one).

    --
    Cheers,
    David

    David Taylor, Oct 20, 2013
  8. PeterN

    android Guest

    In article <>,
    Alan Browne <> wrote:

    > On 2013.10.20 11:59 , David Taylor wrote:
    > > On 20/10/2013 16:44, Alan Browne wrote:
    > > []
    > >> I really wonder why you (and Peter) even reply to it.

    > > Quite - the group would be better off without these off-topic posts
    > > (like this one).

    > Occasional maintenance is needed, unfortunately.

    Soo sorry Sir... Maybe... Are there two ABs around here BTW?;-9

    In article <>,
    Alan Browne <> wrote:

    > On 2013.10.19 22:15 , PeterN wrote:
    > > The title says it.
    > >
    > > <http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=ForumsPro&file=viewtopic&t=1442
    > > 8&finish=15&start=15>
    > >

    > Some nice ones.

    Whatever, remarks on posters spelling might be considered off topic too.
    --
    teleportation kills

    android, Oct 20, 2013
  9. PeterN

    Sandman Guest

    In article <2013102008152160903-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom>,

    > >> Your loss.

    > > Peter, please stop following me around trying to troll every thread I'm
    > > in.
    > >
    > > Thanks in advance.

    > You might have noticed that it was Peter who started this thread. So,
    > who is trolling, or starting a flame war here?

    Yeah, I missed that. I thought it was RichA. To answer the other part of
    your question, I was responding to Ray Carter and made a joke about
    *his* spelling flame towards Peter (who I thought was Rich at the time,
    my mistake).

    So if I made any comment about anyone, it was towards Ray, and my post
    was meant to be taken with humor, signified with the smiley in it.

    Peter, being a troll, answers my post with a totally irrelevant comment
    meant only to confront and aggravate me.

    > Peter made some of his usual typos, which made him a target for some
    > ridicule. That took nothing from the interest value of the
    > aircraft/WWII Aviation images found in the web gallery, for which he
    > provided the URL.
    >
    > When he remarked, "Your loss" it seemed to refer to those who chose to
    > comment on his obvious "phingrr phawt" goof rather than any
    > acknowledgment they had viewed the images.

    I was not one of them, remember? His "your loss", if meant to be
    directed towards those that ridiculed his poor spelling, should have
    been made as a reply to one such person, not me. I usually try to avoid
    responding to Peter since I know he will just start to argue about
    something.

    --
    Sandman[.net]

    Sandman, Oct 20, 2013
  10. PeterN

    Sandman Guest

    In article <2013102009260228549-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom>,

    > who chose to ridicule him for an obvious typo in his subject line, need
    > to be addressed, especially when one of them accuses him of trollish
    > behavior in this thread.

    This has never happened. I have not ridiculed Peter's spelling in this
    thread. I have only (correctly) stated that he is a troll.

    --
    Sandman[.net]

    Sandman, Oct 20, 2013
  11. PeterN

    Sandman Guest

    In article <>,
    PeterN <> wrote:

    > >> Your loss.

    > > Peter, please stop following me around trying to troll every thread I'm
    > > in.
    > >
    > > Thanks in advance.

    > Uhm. I started this thread, and you decided to mock my dyslexic fingers.

    Quote me "mocking your dyslexic fingers" or apologize for saying untrue
    things about me.

    > This in not the first time you have done that.

    I didn't even do it now.

    > It's rather apparent that your ego requires constant attention.

    My ego? You're the one replying to *ME* here. I haven't been talking to
    you in this thread until you came around with an attitude. Grow up,
    Peter.

    > Just stop BSing us.

    Ironic.

    --
    Sandman[.net]

    Sandman, Oct 20, 2013
  12. PeterN

    Sandman Guest

    In article <>, android <>
    wrote:

    > > Uhm. I started this thread, and you decided to mock my dyslexic fingers.
    > > This in not the first time you have done that. It's rather apparent that
    > > your ego requires constant attention.
    > > Just stop BSing us.

    > You should double-check EVERYTHING with a proper wordprocessor. And so
    > should I! Whatever. Cool picks...

    Did you mean "cool pics"? :-D

    --
    Sandman[.net]

    Sandman, Oct 20, 2013
  13. PeterN

    PeterN Guest

    On 10/20/2013 12:58 PM, Sandman wrote:

    >>> Peter, please stop following me around trying to troll every thread I'm
    >>> in.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks in advance.

    >> You might have noticed that it was Peter who started this thread. So,
    >> who is trolling, or starting a flame war here?

    > Yeah, I missed that. I thought it was RichA. To answer the other part of
    > your question, I was responding to Ray Carter and made a joke about
    > *his* spelling flame towards Peter (who I thought was Rich at the time,
    > my mistake).
    >
    > So if I made any comment about anyone, it was towards Ray, and my post
    > was meant to be taken with humor, signified with the smiley in it.
    >
    > Peter, being a troll, answers my post with a totally irrelevant comment
    > meant only to confront and aggravate me.
    >
    >> Peter made some of his usual typos, which made him a target for some
    >> ridicule. That took nothing from the interest value of the
    >> aircraft/WWII Aviation images found in the web gallery, for which he
    >> provided the URL.
    >>
    >> When he remarked, "Your loss" it seemed to refer to those who chose to
    >> comment on his obvious "phingrr phawt" goof rather than any
    >> acknowledgment they had viewed the images.

    > I was not one of them, remember? His "your loss", if meant to be
    > directed towards those that ridiculed his poor spelling, should have
    > been made as a reply to one such person, not me. I usually try to avoid
    > responding to Peter since I know he will just start to argue about
    > something.

    You are full of BS.And a liar to boot.

    --
    PeterN

    PeterN, Oct 20, 2013
  14. PeterN

    PeterN Guest

    On 10/20/2013 1:00 PM, Sandman wrote:
    > In article <2013102009260228549-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom>,
    > Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:
    >
    >> who chose to ridicule him for an obvious typo in his subject line, need
    >> to be addressed, especially when one of them accuses him of trollish
    >> behavior in this thread.

    > This has never happened. I have not ridiculed Peter's spelling in this
    > thread. I have only (correctly) stated that he is a troll.

    Ego down today. Liar.

    --
    PeterN

    PeterN, Oct 20, 2013
  15. PeterN

    David Taylor Guest

    On 20/10/2013 17:26, Savageduck wrote:
    []
    > Peter's original post where he provided a link to some interesting WWII
    > era aviation/aircraft shots was far from off-topic.
    > <http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=ForumsPro&file=viewtopic&t=14428&finish=15&start=15>
    >

    > Those
    > who chose to ridicule him for an obvious typo in his subject line, need
    > to be addressed, especially when one of them accuses him of trollish
    > behavior in this thread. Regardless of how you feel in this instance
    > Peter is deserving of some defense regarding that accusation. I just
    > expressed my opinion, as you have yours.

    No problem with that, Duck, it's the endless, pointless, mindless
    arguments which are worse than the P&S troll!

    --
    Cheers,
    David

    David Taylor, Oct 20, 2013
  16. PeterN

    Tony Cooper Guest

    On Sun, 20 Oct 2013 11:39:20 -0700, Savageduck
    <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote:

    >On 2013-10-20 11:33:02 -0700, David Taylor
    ><> said:
    >
    >> On 20/10/2013 17:26, Savageduck wrote:
    >> []
    >>> Peter's original post where he provided a link to some interesting WWII
    >>> era aviation/aircraft shots was far from off-topic.
    >>> <http://www.mission4today.com/index.php?name=ForumsPro&file=viewtopic&t=14428&finish=15&start=15>

    >Those
    >who
    >>>
    >>> chose to ridicule him for an obvious typo in his subject line, need
    >>> to be addressed, especially when one of them accuses him of trollish
    >>> behavior in this thread. Regardless of how you feel in this instance
    >>> Peter is deserving of some defense regarding that accusation. I just
    >>> expressed my opinion, as you have yours.

    >> No problem with that, Duck, it's the endless, pointless, mindless
    >> arguments which are worse than the P&S troll!

    >True. However, nothing has been worse than the P&S troll, or "He of
    >many shifting Nyms". Do not invoke that particular "not to be spoken
    >name", we are well rid of him.

    The P&S troll provided more interesting reading than the Swedish troll
    does. There was at least some meat to the P&S Troll's posts and some
    imagination involved in the wild and improbable claims he made.
    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando FL

    Tony Cooper, Oct 20, 2013
  17. PeterN

    Sandman Guest

    In article <>,
    PeterN <> wrote:

    > On 10/20/2013 12:58 PM, Sandman wrote:

    > >> You might have noticed that it was Peter who started this thread. So,
    > >> who is trolling, or starting a flame war here?

    > > Yeah, I missed that. I thought it was RichA. To answer the other part of
    > > your question, I was responding to Ray Carter and made a joke about
    > > *his* spelling flame towards Peter (who I thought was Rich at the time,
    > > my mistake).
    > >
    > > So if I made any comment about anyone, it was towards Ray, and my post
    > > was meant to be taken with humor, signified with the smiley in it.
    > >
    > > Peter, being a troll, answers my post with a totally irrelevant comment
    > > meant only to confront and aggravate me.
    > >
    > >> Peter made some of his usual typos, which made him a target for some
    > >> ridicule. That took nothing from the interest value of the
    > >> aircraft/WWII Aviation images found in the web gallery, for which he
    > >> provided the URL.
    > >>
    > >> When he remarked, "Your loss" it seemed to refer to those who chose to
    > >> comment on his obvious "phingrr phawt" goof rather than any
    > >> acknowledgment they had viewed the images.

    > > I was not one of them, remember? His "your loss", if meant to be
    > > directed towards those that ridiculed his poor spelling, should have
    > > been made as a reply to one such person, not me. I usually try to avoid
    > > responding to Peter since I know he will just start to argue about
    > > something.

    > You are full of BS.And a liar to boot.

    Way to go, troll - just deny facts without providing counter proof!

    My first post in this thread:

    Sandman <>
    <>

    Shouldn't that be "say what?" :)

    Look up to whom I was replying, Einstein.

    --
    Sandman[.net]

    Sandman, Oct 21, 2013
  18. PeterN

    Sandman Guest

    In article <CE8990DA.A2CCA%>,
    George Kerby <> wrote:

    > >> You should double-check EVERYTHING with a proper wordprocessor. And so
    > >> should I! Whatever. Cool picks...

    > > Did you mean "cool pics"? :-D

    > Ya THINK?

    Hardly :)

    --
    Sandman[.net]

    Sandman, Oct 21, 2013
  19. PeterN

    Sandman Guest

    In article <>,
    PeterN <> wrote:

    > >> who chose to ridicule him for an obvious typo in his subject line, need
    > >> to be addressed, especially when one of them accuses him of trollish
    > >> behavior in this thread.

    > > This has never happened. I have not ridiculed Peter's spelling in this
    > > thread. I have only (correctly) stated that he is a troll.

    > Ego down today. Liar.

    Fact remains, the troll does his best to ignore them. Keep it up!

    --
    Sandman[.net]

    Sandman, Oct 21, 2013
  20. PeterN

    Sandman Guest

    In article <>,
    Eric Stevens <> wrote:

    > >> who chose to ridicule him for an obvious typo in his subject line, need
    > >> to be addressed, especially when one of them accuses him of trollish
    > >> behavior in this thread.

    > >This has never happened. I have not ridiculed Peter's spelling in this
    > >thread. I have only (correctly) stated that he is a troll.

    > Jonas, yet again you seem to have your own slightly different
    > definition of a term, in this case 'troll'.

    Incorrect.

    > I expect if challenged you will determinedly stick by it and another
    > skirmish may eventuate. If it does, I won't participate.

    Challenged by whom? You? Hehe.

    > In saying this I'm not challenging you or trying to argue with you.

    Haha, as if that's even a possibility for you :)

    > I'm trying to make you aware of a common thread which runs through so
    > many arguments in which you become involved.

    What "argument" may you be in reference to here - the mistake Savageduck
    did and me correcting him, perhaps? Yes, that was some argument!

    > There is no point in you responding to me as I will not respond to
    > you on this topic (as the term is commonly used in Usenet.)

    One can only hope. One can also wonder why you keep following me around
    replying to my posts trying to pretend you don't want to reply to my
    posts. Funny, ey?

    --
    Sandman[.net]

    Sandman, Oct 21, 2013