    http://learning-digital-photography.blogspot.com/

    Thanks and good luck.

    , Oct 23, 2007

  2. Mr. Strat Guest

    In article <>,
    <""> wrote:

    > Photography lessons are expensive and people pay massive amounts of
    > money to take up lessons for some unknown reason.
    > For a quarter of the price I found it a lot easier to buy a book and
    > learn in my own time.
    > I put together a blog with some tips that I've learned along the way
    > so
    > if anyone is interested or are after some basic photography tips then
    > check it out.

    Boy! I'd better bookmark this one!

    Mr. Strat, Oct 23, 2007

  3. Not4wood Guest

    Of course there expensive. If you want to start out try going to your local
    Community College and take an Evening Photo Class. They will teach you the
    basics and common sense approaches that you wont find in a book. Or
    actually there are a lot of things you can't teach yourself you must be
    shown by someone else.

    Good luck, and think about this. A lot of people here who are self taught
    are not 100 % self taught. Sometimes it just takes someone else's ideas or
    explanation to get you past the trouble spot.

    Like everything else in life, everyone has there own ideas and whats good
    for one person is not good for another. But to make an educated decision on
    whats good for you, you have to learn from someone else to see what you dont
    like or it could get very expensive real fast. LOL Trial and error is only
    as good as the price.

    Not4wood

    Not4wood, Oct 23, 2007
  4. Sparky Guest

    On Oct 22, 7:18 pm, "Mr. Strat" <> wrote:
    > In article <>,
    >
    > <""> wrote:
    > > Photography lessons are expensive and people pay massive amounts of
    > > money to take up lessons for some unknown reason.
    > > For a quarter of the price I found it a lot easier to buy a book and
    > > learn in my own time.
    > > I put together a blog with some tips that I've learned along the way
    > > so
    > > if anyone is interested or are after some basic photography tips then
    > > check it out.

    > Boy! I'd better bookmark this one!

    wow, nice job on tips and layout

    Sparky, Oct 23, 2007
  5. THE 40D LOVES THIS LINK! --- Hey Annika! You NEED this!!

    bobbert conelly, Oct 23, 2007
  6. THE 40D LOVES THIS LINK! --- Hey Annika! You NEED this!!

    bobbert conelly, Oct 23, 2007
  7. Pudentame Guest

    Re: THE 40D LOVES THIS LINK! --- Hey Annika! You NEED this!!

    bobbert conelly wrote:
    > On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 16:55:09 -0700, ""
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Hey everyone.
    >> Photography lessons are expensive and people pay massive amounts of
    >> money to take up lessons for some unknown reason.
    >> For a quarter of the price I found it a lot easier to buy a book and
    >> learn in my own time.
    >> I put together a blog with some tips that I've learned along the way
    >> so
    >> if anyone is interested or are after some basic photography tips then
    >> check it out.
    >> http://learning-digital-photography.blogspot.com/
    >>
    >> Thanks and good luck.

    He he he!

    Pudentame, Oct 23, 2007
  8. Noons Guest

    On Oct 23, 1:26 pm, bobbert conelly <> wrote:
    > On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 16:55:09 -0700, ""
    >
    > <> wrote:
    > >Hey everyone.
    > >Photography lessons are expensive and people pay massive amounts of
    > >money to take up lessons for some unknown reason.
    > >For a quarter of the price I found it a lot easier to buy a book and
    > >learn in my own time.
    > >I put together a blog with some tips that I've learned along the way
    > >so
    > >if anyone is interested or are after some basic photography tips then
    > >check it out.
    > >http://learning-digital-photography.blogspot.com/

    > >Thanks and good luck.

    dang! you had to go and tell him