    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, Apr 11, 2006

  2. << While I was at work, TBone spurted out:
    > Just got an email on this. Free training CD from one of their
    > sponsors, AppDev. I make no endorsement of the quality of the
    > product, just thought I would pass along the opportunity for those
    > who are interested.
    >
    > http://www.appdev.com/promo/freewincd.asp?PC=RN00343

    AppDev is generally a knowledgeable company. They've been around for quite a
    while now. Although I've never used any of their Training Kits, I have spent
    many hours, on the throne, reading their publications.

    I'll give it a try.

    Thanks TBone

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 11, 2006

  3. TBone

    kpg Guest

    As Bigus Di©kus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\194656.htm (4/11/2006
    > 4:11:31 PM) # << While I was at work, TBone spurted out:
    >> Just got an email on this. Free training CD from one of their
    >> sponsors, AppDev. I make no endorsement of the quality of the
    >> product, just thought I would pass along the opportunity for those
    >> who are interested.
    >>
    >> http://www.appdev.com/promo/freewincd.asp?PC=RN00343
    >>

    > AppDev is generally a knowledgeable company. They've been around for
    > quite a while now. Although I've never used any of their Training
    > Kits, I have spent many hours, on the throne, reading their
    > publications.
    >
    > I'll give it a try.

    Is this by that bald guy on TV?

    kp "Try my product, please, these infomercials are really expensive" g
    kpg, Apr 11, 2006
  4. << While I was at work, kpg spurted out:

    > Is this by that bald guy on TV?

    No, that's the Video Professor....he's as worthless as a windshield wiper on a
    dog's a$$.

    --
    Bigus Si©kus
    MCNGP #51