Some DVDs for sale (NOT burned DVDR clones)

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Michael E. Miller/Robert E. Seletsky, Jan 27, 2007.

  1. I’m selling a few things from my collection. Some have never even been
    played at ordinary speed, but all have been checked by scanning on my
    DVD players at 10x-speed to make sure they’re defect-free and pristine
    (even at that speed, an error will make the disc freeze). To be clear
    (since someone wrote to me about it), they are originals--NOT burned
    DVDR clones; they have their original boxes and inserts (as provided by
    the manufacturer), also in perfect condition. Shipping will just be at
    cost: something like $1.20 for one, $1.65 for 2-3, $2.10 for 4-6. We’ll
    discuss it on a case to case basis. Thanks. --Robert E. Seletsky,
    Boston, MA. e-mail:
    ---------------------------
    ---------------------------
    Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein [full-frame] (TriStar) $5
    The Blob [1988 remake] (TriStar) $5
    House on Haunted Hill [1999 remake] (Warner) $5
    Escape from LA [Carpenter] (Paramount) $5
    Phantom of the Opera [Dario Argento version, unrated] (Ardustry) $5
    **********
    The Ring [full-frame] (Dreamworks) $6
    The Believers (MGM) $6
    Vampire’s Kiss (MGM) $6
    The Exorcist: "The Version You’ve Never Seen" (Warner) $6
    Jaws: 25th Anniversary Edition (Universal) $6
    Dawn of the Dead (Anchor Bay Divimax edition) $7
    Shadow of the Vampire (Lions Gate) $7
    Slaughter of the Vampires (Retromedia) $8
    Zombi: Dawn of the Dead (Anchor Bay Divimax edition) $8
    Daughters of Darkness (Blue Underground 2003) $9
    Clive Barker’s Salome & the Forbidden [factory-sealed] (Image) $9
    Michael E. Miller/Robert E. Seletsky, Jan 27, 2007