    Any ideas?

    Bernie
    Brisbane, Australia
    Bummers, Jan 2, 2004

  2. >I have a rented a PAL DVD (Resevoir Dogs) that won't show the video on my PC
    >using Windows Media Player 9.

    Try using a different DVD player utility on your computer, such as PowerDVD.
    Make sure it's the latest version, though.

    Also, check Windows Update to see if your computer requires any critical
    updates and other downloads for your computer. - Reinhart
    LASERandDVDfan, Jan 2, 2004

  3. Bummers

    Bummers Guest

    Thanks.
    I've got PowerDVD Ver 3.0 (18 months old) but I haven't installed it hoping
    that Media Player would handle all "media". I guess not.
    Is PowerDVD 3.0 upgradeable to Ver 5.0 (I think that's the latest)?

    Bernie

    Bummers, Jan 3, 2004
  4. Bummers

    Bummers Guest

    I upgraded & installed PowerDVD V5 - I could view my DVD perfectly.
    Many thanks,
    Bernie

    Bummers, Jan 3, 2004