Some commonly used DVD Creators---recommendation

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by storm_fox, Nov 21, 2006.

  1. storm_fox

    storm_fox

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    from http://www.aboutvideoediting.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1865#1865
    Some commonly used DVD Creators---recommendation
    Here are some commonly used DVD Creators, if you have good movies, and happen to want to burn them on your DVD, you can have a try of these program.
    1. McFunSoft DVD Creator
    McFunSoft DVD Creator provides you with the answer to your DVD-authoring needs. Far from being a simple DVD burner, it has become the 'hit' software for thousands of movie lovers because of its strong ability to burn without the hassle found in so many other software packages. It is easy-in-use, only in 4 steps to burn DVDs. Besides, We designed more Humanization and Rationalization in burning menu to make burning process more attractive and interesting.
    Supported file format:
    - Input: AVI, MPEG, MPEG 1, MPEG 2, MPEG 4, VCD, DVD, SVCD, RMVB, RM, WMV, MOV, DIVX and etc.
    - Output: DVD video disc; DVD disc image file; DVD folder
    System Requirements :
    - Win98, Win2000, Win2003, WinME, WinNT, WinXP.
    - Pentium III 400MHz, 128MB of RAM ,15MB of Available Hard Disk Space.
    - DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW drives for creation of DVD.

    2. ImTOO DVD Creator v2.0
    ImTOO DVD Creator is almost a one-click DVD maker, DVD converter, and DVD burner. It can convert popular video formats to DVD(.vob), and burn them to DVD, that is playable on the home DVD player, such as AVI to DVD, MPEG to DVD, DivX to DVD and WMV to DVD.
    It is an AVI to DVD Converter as it can convert AVI files directly to playable DVD disc. It is a WMV to DVD converter also and an MPEG to DVD converter as well.
    The DVD Creator also provides many brilliant DVD menus for your DVD authoring, and supports DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW and DVD+RW. It allows you to specify NTSC or PAL format, adjust 4:3 or 16:9 video aspect, and burn either DVD disc or ISO file.

    Key Functions
    Create DVD from AVI, DivX, XviD, VOB, 3GP, 3G2, MP4, DV, DIF and ASF files
    Converts and burns AVI to DVD directly
    Burn DVD from MPEG directly
    A DivX to DVD Conversion tool also
    Create great DVD video disc with DVD menu
    Burn DVD disc, ISO file, or DVD folder

    3. Plato DVD Creator
    Plato DVD Creator is a expert and easy-to-used Windows application that Create your favorite DVD movies directly. With Plato DVD Creator Converter, you may transcodes and burns internet movie file into DVD disc. With DVD encoding and burning engine integrated you can easily Merge up to 4 hours of multiple movies or episodic files to standard MPEG2 Video and burn it into a DVD/RW disc that playable on car or home DVD player. Plato DVD Creator supports most popular format on internet such as Divx, vid, Mov, AVI and stream formats.
    storm_fox, Nov 21, 2006

  2. storm_fox

    amulewong

    Joined:
    May 15, 2007
    Messages:
    6
    i'm using ImTOO DVD Creator, amazing program
    amulewong, May 15, 2007

  3. storm_fox

    mvshyam

    Joined:
    May 19, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    I/m using NEROVISION EXPRESS....its good, but when I play it in my home theater, the Behind Surround speakers wont play...its only the center,subwoofer,& front L&R speakers when work..any comments on this...
    mvshyam, May 19, 2007
  4. storm_fox

    candycaw

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2007
    Messages:
    14
    This article it too old, the imtoo dvd creator have had updated to V3.0
    candycaw, May 30, 2007
  5. storm_fox

    may119

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2007
    Messages:
    9
    may119, Jul 16, 2007
  6. storm_fox

    may119

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2007
    Messages:
    9
    http://www.alldj.com/sdvdc/index.htm

    I am sorry ,i made a mistake .it's this Super DVD Creator that i wantted to recommend you ,
    may119, Jul 16, 2007
  7. storm_fox

    sala

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2007
    Messages:
    5
    Thanks for your work!

    I have bought Super DVD Cretor 9.3. But i have found it enhance to 9.5 so i upgrade it to 9.5 freely. I found Super DVD Creator 9.5 own following traits:

    Create DVD from AVI, Xvid RM, WMV, ASF, MOV, Divx Mpeg files with DVD menu and DVD subtitle (*.srt).
    • Support RM, Asf, Wmv, Avi, Mpeg, Divx, Xvid, MOV media format.
    • Burn Media files to DVD VCD SDVD Video-Disc.
    • DVD VCD SVCD Video Disk Burner Inside !
    • Build DVD in 40 mins .(depends on your system speeds)
    • Batch convert all movies direct to DVD or VCD SVCD.
    • Create DVD with DVD Chapter Menu just one click.
    • Easy to add DVD Subtitle files to create a DVD with subtitle.
    • High picture quality and fastest converting speed.
    • Multilingual user interface support :
    • (English, French, Chinese, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish,etc.)

    The most important is that Super DVD Creator is easy to use and simple to operation. All professional or green-hands can use it well.

    Know more : http://www.alldj.com
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2007
    sala, Aug 9, 2007
  8. storm_fox

    dave345

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2007
    Messages:
    60
    i recommend this dvd creator.
    it is a powerful video editing and dvd authoring program.
    and it is able to convert all popular video formats to dvd for backup and enhancement.
    dave345, Dec 11, 2007
  9. storm_fox

    cyraxx

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2010
    Messages:
    17
    Magix video deluxe is also good too
    cyraxx, Dec 16, 2010
  10. storm_fox

    TVAProduction

    Joined:
    Dec 22, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    I am a DVD Producer...

    And use Super DVD Creator...
    TVAProduction, Dec 22, 2010
  11. storm_fox

    JohnCena83

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2010
    Messages:
    4
    You can google or yahoo search RZ DVD Creator and download it
    JohnCena83, Jan 9, 2011