    is there anyway to overcome this problem?
    or i have to wait for the software developer to come out with 64 bit version

    the programs so far are real player and norton systemworks 2005

    =?Utf-8?B?ZW5ycXVleWFuZw==?=, Jul 24, 2005

  2. I have no idea why Real player can't run -- there is no reason on earth it
    should need a system level driver. Not that I'd ever install it on one of my
    machines.

    Norton? Definitely requires a system level driver, and the only solution is a
    64-bit version from Norton. Their corporate version already has such a
    driver, but there has been no definitive date given for the consumer level
    version. In the meantime, there are alternative AV programs that do work well
    on x64 Edition.

    --
    Please, all replies to the newsgroup.
    ======================

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jul 24, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?ZW5ycXVleWFuZw==?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Kevin Panzke wrote
    Real Player 10.5 installs just fine on X64 (at least on my computer, that
    is). http://www.real.com/ (Select the Free Download Option).
    Many use RealAlternative which works fine on x64.
    See
    Real Player plays? for a discussion.

    John Barnes, Jul 24, 2005
  4. ok thx alot

    =?Utf-8?B?ZW5ycXVleWFuZw==?=, Jul 24, 2005