    2000 SERVER
    HAVE A GREAT DAY
    OK BYE BYE
    ZUBAIR ISHFAQ, Oct 28, 2003

  2. ZUBAIR ISHFAQ

    billyw Guest

    make sure RRAS is installed and enabled

    www.microsoft.com/technet

    billyw, Oct 28, 2003

  3. "ZUBAIR ISHFAQ" <> wrote in message
    > HELLO
    > I CAN DO NETWORKING BETWEEEN P.C TO P.C
    > BUT WHEN I CONNECT THE NET ON ONE P.C THE SECOND P.C
    > DIDN'T ACCES THE INTERNET
    > AND ALSO PLZ TELL ME HOW CAN I ADD COMPUTER IN WIDOWS
    > 2000 SERVER
    > HAVE A GREAT DAY
    > OK BYE BYE

    Dude, are you for real? You're just toying with us right?
    Karl \Johnno\ Gustaf, Oct 28, 2003
  4. ZUBAIR ISHFAQ

    Jtyc Guest

    Turn on ICS.
    Jtyc, Oct 28, 2003
  5. ZUBAIR ISHFAQ

    Consultant Guest

    you mean in active directory? you do know what that is, right?

    Consultant, Oct 28, 2003
  6. ZUBAIR ISHFAQ

    Dragon Guest

    Remove the string between the machines, Put each machine upside down and
    shake it well. This should cause the systems to reboot and all
    writing/drawing/scribble should disappear from the screen. Put the systems
    right side up again and draw/scribble/write again. Make sure this time all
    is not in CAPS. Repeat as necessary.

    Dragon, Oct 29, 2003
  7. ZUBAIR ISHFAQ

    Paul Lynch Guest

    Remember to turn on your computer first, though.....

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE
    Paul Lynch, Oct 29, 2003
  8. ZUBAIR ISHFAQ

    Consultant Guest

    and prior to that, remember to plug it in

    Consultant, Oct 29, 2003
  9. ZUBAIR ISHFAQ

    Jtyc Guest

    > and prior to that, remember to plug it in

    I did all that but I don't see anything on the TV??
    Jtyc, Oct 29, 2003
  10. Jtyc wrote:
    >> and prior to that, remember to plug it in

    > I did all that but I don't see anything on the TV??

    Change channels... you're watching FOX

    --
    Fris "HIS FATHER IS THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY!" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 29, 2003
  11. ZUBAIR ISHFAQ

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Oct 29, 2003
  12. ZUBAIR ISHFAQ

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > you need this:

    I have this:
    http://accessories.gateway.com/AccessoryStore/Consumer Electronics_381930/Di
    gital+TV_381941/DVD+Players_9000002/1530868_ProdDetail?tpcid=1000&productid=
    1530868

    It's Gateway's version of what you posted. I love it. I must admit, I don't
    find it as useful as it sounds, but it's still head and shoulders above any
    other DVD player. Better than that KLH crap I had before that would skip
    every 10 minutes.

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 29, 2003