    any sample solutions to the practices. Is there somewhere I can go to find
    some samples of what other people have done?

    Thanks!

    Charlie Parker, Dec 12, 2007

  2. Charlie Parker

    gravz84 Guest

    On Dec 13, 4:01 am, Charlie Parker
    <> wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I'm studying the MCTS Exam 70-536 book from Microsoft. At the end of each
    > chapter, there are "Suggested Practices". I have been trying to do these,
    > but I sometimes wonder if Im doing them correctly. The book does not have
    > any sample solutions to the practices. Is there somewhere I can go to find
    > some samples of what other people have done?
    >
    > Thanks!

    The practice exercises are meant if you are inexperienced working
    in .NET. It doesn't serve any exam specific purpose since the exam
    does not test that. You are not required to code at all on the exam
    70-536. There are only multiple choice questions.

    If you are a beginner though you should at least try out the practice
    exercises to get immersed in .NET. There are no sample solutions
    because they are mostly quite straight forward, so if you are also
    doing the lab exercises follow the same routine.
    If you are experienced they don't matter much if you know how you
    would go about solving the particular problem.

    gravz84, Dec 13, 2007