    like adobe photoshop 2. On the vidieo I was looking to purchase
    pinnacle plus.
    Any suggestions??

    Archer7, Jan 25, 2006

  2. Archer7

    Swampy Guest

    I've got Digital Image Suit 2006 and I really do like it a lot. It is
    pretty self explanatory using the Help Section. I purchased my
    software at Sam's Club for a great price.
    Swampy

    Swampy, Feb 22, 2006

  3. Archer7

    Mike Jakob Guest

    I use Pinnacle ver 10 Plus for my video editing and find it very easy to
    use, when I first used it it tooke me approx 1 hour to edit my first video
    but beware it takes a long time to render the finished video before burning
    it to DVD.
    Trust this is of use. Mike

    Mike Jakob, Feb 22, 2006