    tell me the most popular software packages used for photo editing,
    specifically to manipulate pictures to look like magazine covers ?

    Thanks

    Houtex, Jan 5, 2004

  2. Houtex

    David H Guest

    Houtex wrote:

    > Just purchased my first Digital camera (D100) for our business. Can anyone
    > tell me the most popular software packages used for photo editing,
    > specifically to manipulate pictures to look like magazine covers ?

    That would be Adobe Photoshop.

    -----------------------------
    The Photoshop Zone
    http://www.photoshopzone.com
    ------------------------------

    David H, Jan 6, 2004

  3. Houtex

    Paolo Pizzi Guest

    Houtex wrote:

    > Just purchased my first Digital camera (D100) for our business. Can
    > anyone tell me the most popular software packages used for photo
    > editing, specifically to manipulate pictures to look like magazine
    > covers ?

    Adobe Photoshop CS, but I'm afraid that alone won't do it.
    You'd need a little thing called talent to get to the level of
    magazine covers... ;-)

    Paolo Pizzi, Jan 6, 2004
  4. Houtex

    Don Stauffer Guest

    There is already a thread on this. Look at the thread titled Re:Re:
    What would you recommend for digital image editiing? No sense
    duplicating it.

    --
    Don Stauffer in Minnesota

    Don Stauffer, Jan 6, 2004
  5. Houtex

    HRosita Guest

    >Houtex wrote:
    >>
    >> Just purchased my first Digital camera (D100) for our business. Can anyone
    >> tell me the most popular software packages used for photo editing,
    >> specifically to manipulate pictures to look like magazine covers ?

    Hi,

    This was asked a while back and I believe Microsoft's Picture It can do this.

    If not, you could find some old magazine covers and scan them, then edit for
    what you need.

    Rosita

    HRosita, Jan 6, 2004