    01908-605200
    07889-980743

    , Mar 20, 2007

  2. John Holmes Guest

    Evan Platt "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > On 20 Mar 2007 12:25:03 -0700, ""
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Hi
    >>
    >>We are UK based software brokers and are always looking for new
    >>stock. If you have any excess software, OEM or Retail, let me know
    >>and hopefully we can do some business.We buy both large and small
    >>quantities.private and business purchases undertaken.
    >>
    >>I look forward to hearing from you.

    > Anyone who does business with a spammer who can't even afford a domain
    > name and uses a YAHOO e-mail address deserves to get anally raped.

    Finally, just finally, I agree with a poast from you. Keep up the good
    work.

    --
    Your mother was a dull student who paraded herself nude at the local
    cinema.

    John Holmes, Mar 20, 2007

  3. Evan Platt Guest

    Evan Platt, Mar 20, 2007
  4. SJP Guest

    > Finally, just finally, I agree with a poast from you. Keep up the good
    > work.

    Is poast something like toast? :)

    Perhaps you mean post

    SJP, Mar 20, 2007
  5. Buffalo Guest

    "SJP" <> wrote in message
    > > Finally, just finally, I agree with a poast from you. Keep up the good
    > > work.

    > Is poast something like toast? :)
    >
    > Perhaps you mean post

    What do you have against toast?
    I love toast and I don't understand why you are ridiculing it!!!

    Buffalo, Mar 21, 2007
  6. SJP wrote:
    >> Finally, just finally, I agree with a poast from you. Keep up the
    >> good work.

    > Is poast something like toast? :)
    >
    > Perhaps you mean post

    "Poast" is slang, like grilf.

    If it's reached shibboleth status, which is quite possible, you fail.
    :)

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups