    A restaurant will give me the food for free if I find one bug in it.

    --

    Kenny
    Kenny Cargill, Feb 24, 2004

  2. Kenny Cargill

    Chet Guest

    Isn't it nice to know that there's somebody around that will eat food with
    bugs as long as it's free.

    Chet, Feb 24, 2004

  3. Kenny Cargill

    Basket Case Guest

    "Chet" <> wrote in message
    > Isn't it nice to know that there's somebody around that will eat food with
    > bugs as long as it's free.
    > "Kenny Cargill" <> wrote in message
    > > If only software dealers were as fastidious as restaurants.
    > >
    > > A restaurant will give me the food for free if I find one bug in it.
    > >

    > > --
    > >
    > > Kenny

    Whats wrong with eating bugs?

    -BC
    Basket Case, Feb 24, 2004
  4. Kenny Cargill

    Bob_R Guest

    "Kenny Cargill" <> wrote in message
    > If only software dealers were as fastidious as restaurants.
    >
    > A restaurant will give me the food for free if I find one bug in it.

    There aren't any bugs in software, only features.
    Bob_R, Feb 25, 2004
  5. Kenny Cargill

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Bob_R said:

    > "Kenny Cargill" <> wrote in message
    >> If only software dealers were as fastidious as restaurants.
    >>
    >> A restaurant will give me the food for free if I find one bug in it.
    >>

    > There aren't any bugs in software, only features.

    And there aren't any features in Windows, only bugs.
    Brian H¹©, Feb 25, 2004
  6. Kenny Cargill

    Michael-NC Guest

    > Bob_R said:
    >
    > > "Kenny Cargill" <> wrote in message
    > >> If only software dealers were as fastidious as restaurants.
    > >>
    > >> A restaurant will give me the food for free if I find one bug in it.
    > >>

    > > There aren't any bugs in software, only features.

    > And there aren't any features in Windows, only bugs.

    Then quit bitching and load up Linux.
    Michael-NC, Feb 25, 2004