    A restaurant will give me the food for free if I find one bug in it.

    --

    Kenny

    Kenny Cargill, Feb 24, 2004

  2. Kenny Cargill

    Chet Guest

    Isn't it nice to know that there's somebody around that will eat food with
    bugs as long as it's free.

    Chet, Feb 24, 2004

  3. Kenny Cargill

    Basket Case Guest

    "Chet" <> wrote in message
    > Isn't it nice to know that there's somebody around that will eat food with
    > bugs as long as it's free.
    > "Kenny Cargill" <> wrote in message
    > > If only software dealers were as fastidious as restaurants.
    > >
    > > A restaurant will give me the food for free if I find one bug in it.
    > >

    > > --
    > >
    > > Kenny

    Whats wrong with eating bugs?

    -BC

    Basket Case, Feb 24, 2004
  4. Chet uttered the following maniacal gibberish in 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    on Tuesday 24 February 2004 04:49 pm:

    > Isn't it nice to know that there's somebody around that will eat food
    > with bugs as long as it's free.

    In some parts of the world, bugs *are* food (and some of 'em ain't bad,
    either) :)

    > "Kenny Cargill" <> wrote in message
    >> If only software dealers were as fastidious as restaurants.
    >>
    >> A restaurant will give me the food for free if I find one bug in it.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    BEER!!11!! The ultimate health food!

    The Old Sourdough, Feb 24, 2004
  5. Kenny Cargill

    Bob_R Guest

    "Kenny Cargill" <> wrote in message
    > If only software dealers were as fastidious as restaurants.
    >
    > A restaurant will give me the food for free if I find one bug in it.

    There aren't any bugs in software, only features.

    Bob_R, Feb 25, 2004
  6. Kenny Cargill

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Bob_R said:

    > "Kenny Cargill" <> wrote in message
    >> If only software dealers were as fastidious as restaurants.
    >>
    >> A restaurant will give me the food for free if I find one bug in it.
    >>

    > There aren't any bugs in software, only features.

    And there aren't any features in Windows, only bugs.

    Brian H¹©, Feb 25, 2004
  7. Kenny Cargill

    Michael-NC Guest

    > Bob_R said:
    >
    > > "Kenny Cargill" <> wrote in message
    > >> If only software dealers were as fastidious as restaurants.
    > >>
    > >> A restaurant will give me the food for free if I find one bug in it.
    > >>

    > > There aren't any bugs in software, only features.

    > And there aren't any features in Windows, only bugs.

    Then quit bitching and load up Linux.

    Michael-NC, Feb 25, 2004
  8. Kenny Cargill

    xdocx Guest

    On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 18:18:02 -0500, The Old Sourdough
    <> wrote:

    >Chet uttered the following maniacal gibberish in 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    >on Tuesday 24 February 2004 04:49 pm:
    >
    >> Isn't it nice to know that there's somebody around that will eat food
    >> with bugs as long as it's free.

    >In some parts of the world, bugs *are* food (and some of 'em ain't bad,
    >either) :)

    Bugs aren't food, bugs are what food eats. :)

    xdocx, Feb 25, 2004
  9. Kenny Cargill

    ypauls Guest

    Perhaps that is why they are where they are on the food chain...

    ypauls, Feb 25, 2004
  10. Kenny Cargill

    ImhoTech Guest

    So..what do they complain about in those parts? Food in the bugs?

    "Get the manager, I found a cheeseburger in my cockroaches"

    ImhoTech, Feb 25, 2004
  11. Kenny Cargill

    Brian H¹© Guest

    ImhoTech said:

    > So..what do they complain about in those parts? Food in the bugs?
    >
    > "Get the manager, I found a cheeseburger in my cockroaches"

    The only thing worse than biting into an apple and finding a maggot, is biting
    into an apple and finding half a maggot :-D

    Brian H¹©, Feb 25, 2004
  12. Kenny Cargill

    BLueCoBra Guest

    "Basket Case" <> wrote in message

    > "Chet" <> wrote in message
    > > Isn't it nice to know that there's somebody around that will eat food

    with
    > > bugs as long as it's free.
    > > "Kenny Cargill" <> wrote in message
    > > > If only software dealers were as fastidious as restaurants.
    > > >
    > > > A restaurant will give me the food for free if I find one bug in it.
    > > >

    > > > --
    > > >
    > > > Kenny
    > > >

    > Whats wrong with eating bugs?
    >
    > -BC

    Sometimes they're better than eating words.

    BLueCoBra, Feb 26, 2004