    this umwamted software?

    Teak

    , Oct 17, 2006

  2. smackedass Guest

    What is the software?

    smackedass

    smackedass, Oct 20, 2006

  3. Tony Guest

    Have you tried the Add\Remove Programs in Control Panel?

    If that doesnt work, you can try re-installing and uninstalling (in case any of the uninstall files
    are missing since the original install).

    If all else fails, delete the directory it resides in and delete any reference of it in WIndows
    Registry. Be cautious with this method.

    The second option above should do the trick.

    Tony

    Tony, Oct 20, 2006