    imported all of my vacation pics from my Canon G5, into Windows Movie Maker,
    and during playback, I notice that my pics aren't as sharp as they should
    be. If I view them using Windows Explorer, they're great. Any ideas??

    joeB, Mar 1, 2004

  2. joeB

    Arthur Small Guest

    ProShow Gold and Photo2DVD are just two of many applications available.

    Arthur Small, Mar 1, 2004

  3. joeB

    Lucas Tam Guest

    "joeB" <> wrote in

    > I just
    > imported all of my vacation pics from my Canon G5, into Windows Movie
    > Maker, and during playback, I notice that my pics aren't as sharp as
    > they should be. If I view them using Windows Explorer, they're great.
    > Any ideas??

    That's because Windows Movie player compresses the pictures into a movie
    file.

    Try MyAlbum - it's free and you can build slide shows + music.

    Otherwise Powerpoint ain't bad if you have it.

    --
    Lucas Tam ()

    Lucas Tam, Mar 1, 2004
  4. "joeB" <> wrote in message
    > What software is best for creating slide shows, from digital pics,
    > with video effects and music?? If have used Windows Movie Maker in the
    > past, using 1.3Mp pics and haven't noticed any picture degradation. I

    just
    > imported all of my vacation pics from my Canon G5, into Windows Movie

    Maker,
    > and during playback, I notice that my pics aren't as sharp as they should
    > be. If I view them using Windows Explorer, they're great. Any ideas??

    There is a review of some ofe the many slide show programs at
    http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1759,1538517,00.asp. I use Paint Shop
    PhotoShop from www.jasc.com.

    Marvin Margoshes, Mar 1, 2004