    - Batch mode
    - JPG read

    Thanks in advace.
    Pedro, Aug 6, 2003

  2. Maybe you could save the image of the hot pixels to the infrared channel of
    the image file and then use VueScan or something similar to perform infrared
    cleaning.

    Regards,
    Aaron Queenan.

    Aaron Queenan, Aug 6, 2003

  3. Pedro

    Don Coon Guest

    "> Pedro wrote:

    > > Hi group, I've got a Fujifilm Finepix 1300 with a lot of hot pixels

    (white
    > > pixels). I'm looking for software to automaticaly interpolate these

    pixels
    > > using a mask, I've aready made this mask taking a photograph in the dark
    > > (dark frame).
    > >
    > > Is there any program to do this?
    > > - Interpolate single pixels with its neighbours using a mask
    > > - Batch mode
    > > - JPG read
    > >
    > > Thanks in advace.

    Here's a free one but I don't think it has a batch mode:
    http://www.mediachance.com/digicam/blackframe.htm
    Don Coon, Aug 6, 2003
  4. Pedro <> writes:

    > Hi group, I've got a Fujifilm Finepix 1300 with a lot of hot pixels
    > (white pixels). I'm looking for software to automaticaly interpolate
    > these pixels using a mask, I've aready made this mask taking a
    > photograph in the dark (dark frame).

    > Is there any program to do this?
    > - Interpolate single pixels with its neighbours using a mask
    > - Batch mode
    > - JPG read

    Ask in the astronomy groups. IRAF or Starlink can do it, but the pain
    is rather high. Some one must have done this by now.

    --
    Paul Repacholi 1 Crescent Rd.,
    +61 (08) 9257-1001 Kalamunda.
    Paul Repacholi, Aug 6, 2003