    I would think so. about how much does it cost?
    does it work better than 3rd party packages?

    gary

    Gary Massengale, May 26, 2006

  2. Hi Gary,

    You may wish to investigate the CiscoWorks Wireless LAN Solution Engine
    ( WLSE ) Express.

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6379/index.html

    Cisco Part Numbers:

    CWWLSE-1030-K9

    Includes the CiscoWorks 1030 for WLSE Express hardware platform and
    CiscoWorks WLSE Express Software 2.12.

    CWWLSE-2.12EXLCUK9

    CiscoWorks WLSE Express Software 2.12 license upgrade option from 50
    Cisco Aironet access points with a maximum of 500 users to 100 Aironet
    access points with a maximum of 1000 users.

    CWWLSE-2.12EX-MR-K9

    Maintenance release kit for customers with existing CiscoWorks 1030 for
    WLSE express hardware that need CiscoWorks WLSE Express Software 2.12
    and do not have a Cisco Software Application Support (SAS) contract.

    Please call Reggie Grant Toll Free at 877-549-2680 or International
    828-277-7272 for pricing as well as further assistance.

    Hope this helps.

    Sincerely,

    Brad Reese
    BradReese.Com - Leverage Your Cisco Network
    1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
    Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
    USA & Canada: 877-549-2680
    International: 828-277-7272
    Fax: 775-254-3558
    AIM: R2MGrant
    Website: http://www.bradreese.com/contact-us.htm

    www.BradReese.Com, May 27, 2006

  3. Hi Gary,

    This List Pricing is for informational purposes only, call 877-549-2680
    or 828-277-7272 for discounted price quotes.

    CWWLSE-1030-K9

    List Price: $2,500

    Sincerely,

    Brad Reese