    Note the simplicity in the representation of the differences. That's
    what I want.

    Does anybody know of software that saves such reports?

    Richard Wright, Sep 21, 2004

  2. Richard Wright

    Doug Guest

    1. Advertising

  3. Richard Wright

    Doug Guest

  4. Richard Wright

    Doug Guest

    http://www.grigsoft.com/wc3pics.htm

    I actually have 1 somewhere in my storage drives that does exactly what you
    were wanting ill check it out later and see if I can find it, its actually a
    CVS File Compare utility for devs to compare version difference in coding,
    but it can be used for pretty much any file that contains text, it will
    export a html and will highlight, mark through ect.. changes. I have been
    searching online, but can't remember the name of it and with so many tools
    out there its hard to tell off hand which one it is. Anyways maybe get lucky
    and one of the ones I posted already it is :p

    Ill look though..

    Doug, Sep 21, 2004
  5. Richard Wright

    Doug Guest

    Doug, Sep 21, 2004
  6. Thanks Doug. Had tried all of these, but in vain. Good news, though.
    Since posting got a reply from

    http://www.softinterface.com/MD/MD.htm

    Their Diff Doc will do virtually what I want provided I ask for a
    report in Word Doc format. Unfortunately there are not two columns
    representing the old and new document, but the consolidated document
    does show the differences in red.

    Richard Wright, Sep 21, 2004