    EG: One suggested DCenhance, but it was not clear what the program
    does.

    Thanks Norm
    norm, Jun 3, 2005

  2. norm

    B. Peg Guest

    >I have recorded I short movie with Canon Powershot. Its a bit dark.
    > Please advise me on a (preferasbly free) program to enhance it.
    > My WEB searches have not been successful.
    > EG: One suggested DCenhance, but it was not clear what the program
    > does.

    VirtualDub is freeware and has a selection of Filters (under Video on the
    menu) that will allow you to darken and lighten a movie. If you search, you
    can find a lot of free plugin filters for VirtualDub as well. Select one of
    the "Brighten" filters and you can preview the settings on a frame in the
    movie and then select Save as AVI.

    B~
    B. Peg, Jun 3, 2005

  3. norm