    Regards from Mike Barnard
    South Coast, UK.

    [To reply by email remove ".trousers" spamtrap from email address]

    Mike Barnard, May 25, 2004

  2. One idea I would use, is to use Alcohol 120% to create a virtual drive.
    Mount the bin/cue files to the virtual disc, and then just copy out the mpeg
    files that are teh movie. Once you have this, there are many DVD mastering
    programs out there that will convert the video files to DVD.

    Inspiron 5100, May 26, 2004

  3. On Wed, 26 May 2004 15:33:40 GMT, "Inspiron 5100" <>
    wrote:

    >One idea I would use, is to use Alcohol 120% to create a virtual drive.
    >Mount the bin/cue files to the virtual disc, and then just copy out the mpeg
    >files that are teh movie. Once you have this, there are many DVD mastering
    >programs out there that will convert the video files to DVD.

    There are not "Many." DVDlab is about the only authoring program that
    will make comaptible DVD480.

    .. Steve .

    Steve(JazzHunter), May 27, 2004
  4. Mike Barnard

    Non Guest

    On Tue, 25 May 2004 11:47:21 +0100, Mike Barnard
    <> wrote:

    >Hi.
    >
    >I've been given the bin/cue files for 2 cd's that make up a film.
    >Rather than 2 cd's, is there some software that will convert them to
    >just one DVD?
    >
    >Just wonderin, like. Thanks.

    use svcd2dvd or svcd2dvdmpeg. does a great job and no re-encoding is
    necessary

    Non, May 28, 2004