    Or to a proper update of the Fuji software?

    Thanks.

    aw
    awolf, Jun 30, 2007

  2. awolf wrote:
    > Hi.
    > A couple of years ago I got a Fuji S2 which came bundled with 'camera
    > control' software.
    > That software worked great on my old Mac, but doesn't work on my new
    > Mac, which has OS 10. (10.4 I think?)
    >
    > I went to the Fuji web site and can't find updated software that has
    > the same functionality.
    >
    > Can someone point me to a freeware program capable of doing this sort
    > of thing?
    > Or to a proper update of the Fuji software?

    What is it you are looking to do?

    --
    john mcwilliams
    John McWilliams, Jun 30, 2007

  3. awolf

    awolf Guest

    > What is it you are looking to do?

    The Fuji software wasn't just a driver or utility
    for downloading photos from the camera -- it
    was "control" software that would let you do
    things like change camera settings, take shots
    every 'n' seconds and download them to your
    computer, etc.
    awolf, Jul 1, 2007
  4. awolf wrote:
    >> What is it you are looking to do?

    > The Fuji software wasn't just a driver or utility
    > for downloading photos from the camera -- it
    > was "control" software that would let you do
    > things like change camera settings, take shots
    > every 'n' seconds and download them to your
    > computer, etc.

    I'd think your only recourse is to Fuji, or use your old machine to do
    those things.

    --
    john mcwilliams
    John McWilliams, Jul 1, 2007