    program to do this (either PC or PocketPC). I'd like to be able to print out
    sorted lists, and do queries. Thanks.

    Bob D.
    Bob D., Sep 17, 2004

  2. Bob D.

    Padre Guest

    "Bob D." <> wrote in message
    news:VUp2d.62317$D%.18341@attbi_s51...
    > I'm looking to catalog my DVD collection, which has grown quit big with

    both

    DVD Profiler http://www.intervocative.com/dvdpro/Info.aspx
    Padre, Sep 17, 2004

  3. Bob D.

    Brian Guest

    "Bob D." <> wrote:

    >I'm looking to catalog my DVD collection, which has grown quit big with both
    >commercial discs and DVDs recorded from TV. Can anyone recommend a good
    >program to do this (either PC or PocketPC). I'd like to be able to print out
    >sorted lists, and do queries. Thanks.
    >
    >Bob D.

    The best DVD cataloger is DVD Profiler and it's free from
    http://www.intervocative.com/

    Regards Brian
    Brian, Sep 17, 2004
  4. An Excel spreadsheet works well for me.

    Colon Terminus, Sep 17, 2004
  5. http://www.elcomsoft.com/adc.html

    Airman Thunderbird, Sep 18, 2004
  6. Bob D.

    Phil Guest

    Hi,

    Microsoft Access is another good alternative. You can create pretty
    good user graphics interface screen and simple or complex queries
    pretty quick.
    Phil, Sep 19, 2004
  7. Bob D.

    Lenny Guest

    On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 00:07:18 GMT, "Bob D." <>
    wrote:

    >I'm looking to catalog my DVD collection, which has grown quit big with both
    >commercial discs and DVDs recorded from TV. Can anyone recommend a good
    >program to do this (either PC or PocketPC). I'd like to be able to print out
    >sorted lists, and do queries. Thanks.
    >
    >Bob D.

    I use Movie Collector
    http://www.collectorz.com/movie/
    Lenny, Oct 1, 2004
  8. Bob D.

    Guest

    On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 21:01:22 -0400, Lenny <>
    wrote:

    >On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 00:07:18 GMT, "Bob D." <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>I'm looking to catalog my DVD collection, which has grown quit big with both
    >>commercial discs and DVDs recorded from TV. Can anyone recommend a good
    >>program to do this (either PC or PocketPC). I'd like to be able to print out
    >>sorted lists, and do queries. Thanks.
    >>
    >>Bob D.
    >>

    >I use Movie Collector
    >http://www.collectorz.com/movie/

    goto http://www.intervocative.com and click on 'downloads' and then
    download 'DVD Profiler v2.2.0' it's free for home use, just click on
    'get the free key' link.. very good piece of software too, even has
    the DVD covers

    ubertoadie
    , Oct 1, 2004
  9. "Bob D." <> wrote in message news:<VUp2d.62317$D%.18341@attbi_s51>...
    > I'm looking to catalog my DVD collection, which has grown quit big with both
    > commercial discs and DVDs recorded from TV. Can anyone recommend a good
    > program to do this (either PC or PocketPC). I'd like to be able to print out
    > sorted lists, and do queries. Thanks.
    >
    > Bob D.

    I've been happy with ReaderwareVW.
    http://www.readerware.com/

    David Jones
    David E. Jones, Oct 1, 2004
  10. Bob D.

    Edvard

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    I use Movienizer, it's free and powerful tool for organizing dvd collections. You should try it out!
    Edvard, Dec 21, 2009