    I'm sure you know what I mean; for example, I saw the Mona Lisa assembled
    from 1,000 small thumbnails of other images...

    Thanks.
    Anonymous, Oct 25, 2004

  2. In article <imbfd.76557$hj.53965@fed1read07>, says...
    > Does anyone know of a software package that allows one to assemble a
    > portrait, say, from like 1,000 small images?
    >
    > I'm sure you know what I mean; for example, I saw the Mona Lisa assembled
    > from 1,000 small thumbnails of other images...

    http://andreaplanet.com/andreamosaic/

    Free and great fun to play with..

    T.
    --
    Please Tony, NO!! You'd look dreadful in a basque and fishnets..
    Tony Gartshore, Oct 25, 2004

  3. Anonymous

    Anonymous Guest

    Thanks Tony!

    Anonymous, Oct 25, 2004
  4. Anonymous wrote:
    > Thanks Tony!

    Second that!

    Bob ^,,^
    Bob Harrington, Oct 26, 2004
  5. Anonymous

    HRosita Guest

    Hi,

    A google search for "photo Mosaic" returned too many items to list here.
    Try it and make your own selection.
    Rosita
    HRosita, Oct 26, 2004
  6. In article <>, says...
    > Anonymous wrote:
    > > Thanks Tony!

    > Second that!
    >
    > Bob ^,,^

    Glad to be of service..

    T.
    --
    Please Tony, NO!! You'd look dreadful in a basque and fishnets..
    Tony Gartshore, Oct 26, 2004