    button and redeyes are gone. I encourage people take a look at the
    software because it provides free download at http://www.bellence.com/download.htm

    , Jul 11, 2007

  2. Dave Cohen Guest

    wrote:
    > I have been doing some search on software that remove redeyes. I found
    > some tools authors claimed as "automatic" are actually not automatic
    > at all. One nice tool I recently found is Redeye AutoRemover from
    > Bellence. I've tried about 20 photos I have with redeyes and it
    > removed 19 of them with very decent quality. What impressed me most is
    > the fact that this tool is really automatic and one just presses a
    > button and redeyes are gone. I encourage people take a look at the
    > software because it provides free download at http://www.bellence.com/download.htm

    Since removing red-eye is rarely the only post processing needed I would
    just as soon use the built in red-eye reduction that all editors seem to
    include, even the limited freebie's.
    Animal eyes are a much harder problem, the only thing I have used that
    helps here is an earlier version of PSP.
    Dave Cohen

    Dave Cohen, Jul 12, 2007

  3. CJ Guest

    Dave Cohen wrote:

    > Since removing red-eye is rarely the only post processing needed I
    > would just as soon use the built in red-eye reduction that all
    > editors seem to include, even the limited freebie's. Animal eyes are
    > a much harder problem, the only thing I have used that helps here is
    > an earlier version of PSP. Dave Cohen

    Animal eyes are a problem for me also.

    What version of PSP were you referring to and, in a nutshell, why is it
    superior?

    I am looking to improve my ability to fix 'animal eye'.

    Thank you for any info you can provide.

    --

    Cliff

    CJ, Jul 12, 2007