    Achieve All The Goals
    You've Set And Enjoy The Freedom And Lifestyle You Want!
    http://tinyurl.com/kzxsq

  2. worldacct wrote:

    > software that can draw 15000 visitor to your website ...

    ...is a scam.

    --
    -bts
    -Warning: I brake for lawn deer
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Apr 10, 2006

  3. X-No-Archive: YES
    worldacct [] has entered into testimony
    e1e5cf$vtk$

    > software that can draw 15000 visitor

    What is a "15000 visitor," scammer?

    --

    Skepticult® Member# 581-00504-208
    ChadwickStone at Gmail dot com
    Chadwick Stone©, Apr 10, 2006
  4. worldacct wrote:

    > software that can draw 15000 visitor to your website"Learn how I use this

    <snip rest of spam>

    Here's a free tip: provide content they can use.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Apr 10, 2006
  5. worldacct

    Budweiser Guest

    "Chadwick Stone©" <chad_stone@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    > worldacct [] has entered into testimony
    > e1e5cf$vtk$
    >
    >> software that can draw 15000 visitor

    > What is a "15000 visitor," scammer?
    >
    > --
    >
    > Skepticult® Member# 581-00504-208
    > ChadwickStone at Gmail dot com
    > Usenet's most helpful netizen
    > Hammer of Thor, March 2005

    I am not affiliated to his company nor his software,all i can say is i have
    a mate who is a web seller,he took the gamble on the software, and it has
    provided impressive results--basically due to higher listings in search
    engines.
    Not saying go get it,but it has worked in one instance i have known,Also not
    suggesting that the same results could not be achieved by other means.
    This is not an advert nor a recomendation,just a personal view.
    Budweiser, Apr 10, 2006
  6. X-No-Archive: YES
    Budweiser [] has entered into testimony
    PLz_f.41699$

    > "Chadwick Stone©" <chad_stone@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    >> worldacct [] has entered into testimony
    >> e1e5cf$vtk$
    >>
    >>> software that can draw 15000 visitor

    >> What is a "15000 visitor," scammer?

    > I am not affiliated to his company nor his software,all i can say is
    > i have a mate who is a web seller,he took the gamble on the software,
    > and it has provided impressive results--basically due to higher
    > listings in search engines.
    > Not saying go get it,but it has worked in one instance i have
    > known,Also not suggesting that the same results could not be achieved
    > by other means.
    > This is not an advert nor a recomendation,just a personal view.

    Bullshit.

    Chadwick Stone©, Apr 10, 2006
  7. worldacct

    Mara Guest

    On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 21:04:47 GMT, "Budweiser" <> wrote:

    >"Chadwick Stone©" <chad_stone@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    >> worldacct [] has entered into testimony
    >> e1e5cf$vtk$
    >>
    >>> software that can draw 15000 visitor

    >> What is a "15000 visitor," scammer?
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> Skepticult® Member# 581-00504-208
    >> ChadwickStone at Gmail dot com
    >> Usenet's most helpful netizen
    >> Hammer of Thor, March 2005
    >>

    >I am not affiliated to his company nor his software,all i can say is i have
    >a mate who is a web seller,he took the gamble on the software, and it has
    >provided impressive results--basically due to higher listings in search
    >engines.

    I really hate to break this to you, but it seems they're under-the-radar
    spammers, possibly hiring spammers to shill. The OP is a brand-new chickenboner
    spamming all sorts of things:

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?Q1DD320FC

    Singapore. The *only* thing I've ever seen from .sg is pure spam.

    And then there's this:

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?W28D620FC

    I also see no names for "the sites he runs" on the site. Another bad sign.

    And this bit, from the site:

    "Find And Email Thousands Of Hidden, High Page Rank Link Partners Within SEO
    Elite!"

    >Not saying go get it,but it has worked in one instance i have known,Also not
    >suggesting that the same results could not be achieved by other means.
    >This is not an advert nor a recomendation,just a personal view.

    "That last bit just screams "address harvesting" to me. Not good."

    --
    Two minutes is, to me, 2 minutes too many. Trolls thrive on
    attention... starve them, and they die pathetic, lonely little deaths.
    Mara, Apr 10, 2006
  8. worldacct

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2006-04-10, Blinky the Shark <> wrote:
    > worldacct wrote:
    >
    >> software that can draw 15000 visitor to your website"Learn how I use this

    > <snip rest of spam>
    >
    > Here's a free tip: provide content they can use.

    Oh, if only ... that would make the web so much more useful :))

    --
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, Apr 11, 2006