    Virtual Work is good Concept to be adopted by various companies to earn as maximum profit from the business.

    Here I m referring Virtual work as virtual employees, means hiring a employees on virtual basis to get your job completed rather then hiring them on regular basis on full time, Also the virtual employees are much cost effective then a regular one.

    MarketRaise Corp. Is an American based company that employs a large number of High Skilled IT staff who is ready to work for you? They provide services like website ,Ajax ; C/C++ ; Delphi ; Jsp ; Php ; Xhtml ; Perl/Cgi ; Asp ; Flash ; Joomla ;Vb .Net; Asp.Net; Java; Xml; Javascript; Cms;Erp; Visual Basic database development internet research, graphic design, editing, writing, and many more services.

    Jenny Thomas, Nov 6, 2008

  2. Jenny Thomas

    bmw2007

    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2008
    Messages:
    8
    i need your help

    i want to build a site,
    could you provide support for these:
    Jsp ; Php ; Xhtml ; Perl/Cgi ; Asp ; Flash ; Joomla

    bmw2007, Nov 7, 2008

  3. Jenny Thomas

    cindylili

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2009
    Messages:
    11
    You can just google them.

    cindylili, Jun 27, 2009
  4. Jenny Thomas

    offshoredevelopment

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    Offshore Development

    Hi, We are here team of developers with most skills sert like PHP, ASP.NET, ASP, C#, VB.NET, AJAX, JAVA, XML, Drupal, Joomla, Magento, OsCommerce, ZenCart, JavaScript, Flash, and SEO service Let us know more for your site we are looking to give you web 2.0 plus ajax style website

    Thanks,
    Mayur Shah

    offshoredevelopment, Jul 8, 2009
  5. Jenny Thomas

    juliobp

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Location:
    Mérida Mexico
    I'm begining to program .NET aplications. I need to convert C# code into Delphi. Any help will be greatly apreciated. The code is as follows:

    using System;
    using System.Windows.Forms;
    using Autodesk.Revit;

    namespace HelloWorldRevit
    {
    /// <summary>
    /// Summary description for Class2.
    /// </summary>
    public class Comando : IExternalCommand
    {
    public IExternalCommand.Result Execute(
    ExternalCommandData commandData,
    ref string message,
    ElementSet elements )
    {
    MessageBox.Show ("Hola a todos","Hola a todos Demo");
    return IExternalCommand.Result.Succeeded;
    }
    }
    }

    juliobp, Oct 14, 2009