    Bill H. Guest

    I have Microsoft Picture It 9.0 and would like to know if it can do a
    sufficient job with most digital images. Thanks

    Bill H., Nov 19, 2004

  2. Bill H.

    Renee Guest

    "Bill H." <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I have Microsoft Picture It 9.0 and would like to know if it can do a
    >sufficient job with most digital images. Thanks

    I have Picture It 6.0 and it does a sufficient job with very basic photo
    editing. It does brightness, contrast, tint, redeye correction, different
    photo and color effects, borders, etc. Your version might be even more
    advanced.

    You might try out a more advanced photo editing program to see the
    difference in features and whether it's something you need.

    Adobe PhotoShop Elements is available for trial download at
    http://www.adobe.com/products/tryadobe/main.jsp Scroll down the page and
    you'll see it. It's not listed in the list at the top of the page. It's a
    commercial program.

    A free program that might serve you just as well as Elements is one
    recommended recently by another poster, (Bill)
    called Photofiltre http://www.photofiltre.com/

    Picture It does a lot of fun projects, especially for kids. I think it's
    more designed for that than for editing. But if you need a quick and dirty
    basic editor, it's not bad.

    Renee

    Renee, Nov 20, 2004

  3. Bill H.

    Jeremy Guest

    "Bill H." <> wrote in message
    > I have Microsoft Picture It 9.0 and would like to know if it can do a
    > sufficient job with most digital images. Thanks

    Yes

    Jeremy, Nov 20, 2004