    find some reference on the web to avoid reinventing the wheel?
    Thanks!
    Andrew
    andrew, Feb 11, 2006

  2. andrew

    donnie Guest

    On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 11:05:12 GMT, andrew <> wrote:

    >I would like to add to a C++ application for Windows/Linux some basic
    >protection using an expiration date and a serial number. Where could I
    >find some reference on the web to avoid reinventing the wheel?
    >Thanks!
    >Andrew

    Search google for
    software protection code.
    You'll see a lot.
    donnie, Feb 11, 2006

  3. andrew

    Guest

    andrew wrote:
    > I would like to add to a C++ application for Windows/Linux some basic
    > protection using an expiration date and a serial number. Where could I
    > find some reference on the web to avoid reinventing the wheel?
    > Thanks!
    > Andrew

    I think the best solution for you would be EXECryptor
    http://www.strongbit.com

    I know it as one of the today's strongest software
    protection/licensing. Also they recently updated it to new version. So
    if you're interested, have a look.

    James
    , Feb 13, 2006