    do by connecting them via a null modem cable. But to save scrabbling around
    at the back of the computer, is there a peice of software that can connect
    the two ports together via null modem?

    Ric, Nov 8, 2003

  2. Ric

    Jerry G. Guest

    This I have not seen. You would be best off installing network cards in the
    machines and put them together with a router or hub. Then you would be able
    to copy and past files across, between any machine at any instant. You can
    have the machines in the network set up to work as one single system entity
    if you want to.

    --

    Greetings,

    Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
    WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

    "Ric" <> wrote in message
    I have two PDAs connected to my PC via dedicated serial ports for synching
    etc to PC. I would like occasionally to sync both PDAs together, which I can

    Jerry G., Nov 9, 2003

  3. Ric

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    "Jerry G." <> wrote in

    > You can
    > have the machines in the network set up to work as one single system
    > entity if you want to.

    I don't believe you can drag and drop files to a PDA (Mine uses Palm OS
    3.x, it may be possible with a Windows CE PDA).

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk (actually me)
    email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)

    DeMoN LaG, Nov 9, 2003
  4. Ric

    Guest

    On Sat, 8 Nov 2003 11:50:24 +0100, "Ric" <> wrote:

    >I have two PDAs connected to my PC via dedicated serial ports for synching
    >etc to PC. I would like occasionally to sync both PDAs together, which I can
    >do by connecting them via a null modem cable. But to save scrabbling around
    >at the back of the computer, is there a peice of software that can connect
    >the two ports together via null modem?

    I must not understand the question. You have PDA#1 and PDA#2. And you
    have Hotsynch Unit#1 and Unit#2 (or is there just one)?

    Seems you could achieve this by a succession of Sychs.

    Roy - Carpe Noctem

    , Nov 9, 2003