Software : Is There Any Burning software To Burn CSS Encoded DVD's Thanks

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Steelman, Dec 5, 2004.

  1. Steelman

    Steelman Guest

    Steelman, Dec 5, 2004

  2. "Steelman" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    You need to download DVD Region+CSS Free

    they work in the background and will sort out the problem
    Dr Hackenbush, Dec 5, 2004

  3. Steelman

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Dec 5, 2004
  4. "Dr Hackenbush" <_INVALID> wrote in
    message news:yCEsd.198$...

    > "Steelman" <> wrote in message
    >>

    > You need to download DVD Region+CSS Free
    >
    > they work in the background and will sort out the problem

    And your point is what exactly, in what way have you aided the OP ?
    Dr Hackenbush, Dec 5, 2004

    Dr Hackenbush, Dec 5, 2004
  6. Steelman

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 14:52:54 GMT, in
    <ahFsd.903$>
    Dr Hackenbush scrawled:

    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> Subject goes up there ... ^^^^^
    >>

    >> Question goes down there ... vvv
    >>
    >> On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 12:46:15 GMT, in
    >> <>
    >> Steelman scrawled:
    >>

    >And your point is what exactly,

    My point is that questions should not be asked
    in the subject line. What's yours?

    >in what way have you aided the OP ?

    I have added to his/her knowledge on how to compose
    good usenet posts. Now is there anything else that
    you would like explained?

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Dec 5, 2004
  7. "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 14:52:54 GMT, in
    > <ahFsd.903$>
    > Dr Hackenbush scrawled:
    >

    >>"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >>> Subject goes up there ... ^^^^^
    >>>

    >>> Question goes down there ... vvv
    >>>
    >>> On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 12:46:15 GMT, in
    >>> <>
    >>> Steelman scrawled:
    >>>

    >>And your point is what exactly,

    > My point is that questions . What's yours?
    >
    >>in what way have you aided the OP ?

    > I have added to his/her knowledge on how to compose
    > good usenet posts. Now is there anything else that
    > you would like explained?

    Yup, why type out the problem twice, all that the OP wanted to know was
    summed up in one nice short request, and neatly contained in the header.
    I had no problem with that, in the same way that i dont care about top or
    bottom postings

    Who has passed this edict regarding format , who says questions shouldnt be
    asked in the subject line
    Show us here in this group this "should not be asked in the subject line"
    that you claim
    Dr Hackenbush, Dec 5, 2004
  8. Steelman

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 17:48:27 GMT, in
    <LRHsd.1600$>
    Dr Hackenbush scrawled:

    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 14:52:54 GMT, in
    >> <ahFsd.903$>
    >> Dr Hackenbush scrawled:
    >>

    >>>"°Mike°" <> wrote in message

    >>>And your point is what exactly,

    >> My point is that questions . What's yours?

    I never said the above line, at all. Are you in
    the habit of post-editing?

    >>>in what way have you aided the OP ?

    >> I have added to his/her knowledge on how to compose
    >> good usenet posts. Now is there anything else that
    >> you would like explained?
    >>

    >Yup, why type out the problem twice,

    I didn't, unlike you:

    >all that the OP wanted to know was summed up in one nice
    >short request, and neatly contained in the header.

    Which is where the "Subject" of a posted question goes...get it?

    >I had no problem with that, in the same way that i dont care about top or
    >bottom postings

    Well, bully for you.

    >Who has passed this edict regarding format ,

    What edict? Nobody (besides you) mentioned anything
    about edicts or absolute rules.

    >who says questions shouldnt be asked in the subject line

    It's a matter of common usage and common sense, of which
    the latter seems to have escaped you.

    >Show us

    TINU.

    > here

    TINH

    >in this group this "should not be asked in the subject line"
    >that you claim

    See above.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Dec 5, 2004
  9. Steelman

    trout Guest

    Dr Hackenbush wrote:

    > "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> Subject goes up there ... ^^^^^
    >>

    >> Question goes down there ... vvv
    >>
    >> On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 12:46:15 GMT, in
    >> <>
    >> Steelman scrawled:
    >>

    >> --
    >> Basic computer maintenance

    > And your point is what exactly, in what way have you aided the OP ?

    Well, aside from matters of esthetics; some news servers (such as
    individual.net) do not *carry* messages with empty bodies; limiting the
    pool of people available to help the poster.
    --
    "For example."
    trout, Dec 6, 2004
  10. "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 17:48:27 GMT, in
    > <LRHsd.1600$>
    > Dr Hackenbush scrawled:
    >

    >>"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >>> On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 14:52:54 GMT, in
    >>> <ahFsd.903$>
    >>> Dr Hackenbush scrawled:

    >>> My point is that questions . What's yours?

    > I never said the above line, at all. Are you in
    > the habit of post-editing?

    >>> I have added to his/her knowledge on how to compose
    >>> good usenet posts. Now is there anything else that
    >>> you would like explained?
    >>>

    >>Yup, why type out the problem twice,

    > I didn't, unlike you:
    >
    >>all that the OP wanted to know was summed up in one nice
    >>short request, and neatly contained in the header.

    > Which is where the "Subject" of a posted question goes...get it?
    >
    >>I had no problem with that, in the same way that i dont care about top or
    >>bottom postings

    > Well, bully for you.
    >
    >>Who has passed this edict regarding format ,

    > What edict? Nobody (besides you) mentioned anything
    > about edicts or absolute rules.
    >
    >>who says questions shouldnt be asked in the subject line

    > It's a matter of common usage and common sense, of which
    > the latter seems to have escaped you.

    TWAT
    Dr Hackenbush, Dec 6, 2004
  11. "trout" <> wrote in message
    > Dr Hackenbush wrote:
    >
    >> "°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >>> Subject goes up there ... ^^^^^
    >>>

    >>> Question goes down there ... vvv
    >>>
    >>> On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 12:46:15 GMT, in
    >>> <>
    >>> Steelman scrawled:
    >>>

    >>> --
    >>> Basic computer maintenance
    >>> http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html

    >> And your point is what exactly, in what way have you aided the OP ?

    > Well, aside from matters of esthetics; some news servers (such as
    > individual.net) do not *carry* messages with empty bodies; limiting the
    > pool of people available to help the poster.
    > --
    > "For example."

    Wouldnt disagree with that, but the reply was just being smart assed to
    suit, and didnt allude to the problem that you refer.
    Dr Hackenbush, Dec 6, 2004
  12. Steelman

    °Mike° Guest

    On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 07:58:31 GMT, in
    <HiUsd.391$>
    Dr Hackenbush scrawled:

    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sun, 05 Dec 2004 17:48:27 GMT, in
    >> <LRHsd.1600$>
    >> Dr Hackenbush scrawled:
    >>

    >>>"°Mike°" <> wrote in message

    >> I never said the above line, at all. Are you in
    >> the habit of post-editing?

    >>>Yup, why type out the problem twice,

    >> I didn't, unlike you:
    >>
    >>>all that the OP wanted to know was summed up in one nice
    >>>short request, and neatly contained in the header.

    >> Which is where the "Subject" of a posted question goes...get it?
    >>
    >>>I had no problem with that, in the same way that i dont care about top or
    >>>bottom postings

    >> Well, bully for you.
    >>
    >>>Who has passed this edict regarding format ,

    >> What edict? Nobody (besides you) mentioned anything
    >> about edicts or absolute rules.
    >>
    >>>who says questions shouldnt be asked in the subject line

    >> It's a matter of common usage and common sense, of which
    >> the latter seems to have escaped you.
    >>

    >TWAT

    What an intelligent response. You must be very proud
    of yourself. Well done, your stupidity is growing by the
    moment.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Dec 6, 2004
  13. Steelman

    °Mike° Guest

    On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 08:02:20 GMT, in
    <gmUsd.398$>
    Dr Hackenbush scrawled:

    >"trout" <> wrote in message
    >> Dr Hackenbush wrote:
    >>
    >>> "°Mike°" <> wrote in message

    >>> And your point is what exactly, in what way have you aided the OP ?

    >> Well, aside from matters of esthetics; some news servers (such as
    >> individual.net) do not *carry* messages with empty bodies; limiting the
    >> pool of people available to help the poster.
    >> --
    >> "For example."
    >>

    >Wouldnt disagree with that, but the reply was just being smart assed to
    >suit,

    No it wasn't, not in the least. You just took umbrage at
    it, for some unknown reason, dug a hole for yourself, and
    are now scrambling at the sides.

    >and didnt allude to the problem that you refer.

    It wasn't meant to, dolt.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Dec 6, 2004